They are Not Just Coming Here for Jobs

06 May 2011 17:12 #61 by Kate

Nmysys wrote:

BTW, I'm pretty sure I saw Nmysys speeding today on the highway. Until he is brought to justice and made to pay for his crime, that makes him a "criminal citizen."

Sorry to disappoint you but I haven't even been out of the house today, no less speeding on 285. Really can't say that there is ever a need to rush to get anywhere.

It might have been yesterday or the day before, but I know you are a criminal citizen and I will not rest until you are brought to justice and made to pay for your crime.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 May 2011 17:14 #62 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic They are Not Just Coming Here for Jobs
And these facists see themselves as "Freedom Lovers"

06 May 2011 17:15 #63 by Kate

Grady wrote:

Kate wrote: BTW, I'm pretty sure I saw Nmysys speeding today on the highway. Until he is brought to justice and made to pay for his crime, that makes him a "criminal citizen."

You have no proof; you might have seen somebody who looks like Nmysys, driving something that looked like Nmysys’s car. Therefore you cannot state the Nmysys is a criminal, and without knowing if Nmysys is a citizen or not you cannot even state that Nmysys is in fact a citizen.
An illegal alien however has committed an illegal act, either by sneaking across our sovereign border or by overstaying a legal visit. They have no right to be here, unless they have been authorized by the federal government. No you cannot tell an illegal by appearances, or by language spoken.

Just for clarification I am reasonably certian Nmysys is a citizen in good standing and not a criminal. :wave:

No, he's not. I've heard he has a criminal mustache.

Besides, we've all broken the law sometime (except for me.) That makes us all (except for me) criminal citizens.

06 May 2011 17:18 #64 by UNDER MODERATION

Kate wrote:

Grady wrote:

Kate wrote: BTW, I'm pretty sure I saw Nmysys speeding today on the highway. Until he is brought to justice and made to pay for his crime, that makes him a "criminal citizen."

You have no proof; you might have seen somebody who looks like Nmysys, driving something that looked like Nmysys’s car. Therefore you cannot state the Nmysys is a criminal, and without knowing if Nmysys is a citizen or not you cannot even state that Nmysys is in fact a citizen.
An illegal alien however has committed an illegal act, either by sneaking across our sovereign border or by overstaying a legal visit. They have no right to be here, unless they have been authorized by the federal government. No you cannot tell an illegal by appearances, or by language spoken.

Just for clarification I am reasonably certian Nmysys is a citizen in good standing and not a criminal. :wave:

No, he's not. I've heard he has a criminal mustache.

Besides, we've all broken the law sometime (except for me.) That makes us all (except for me) criminal citizens.

I'd like to know if there are any Home Owner violations on Grady's property..Any covanants being violated Grady?
I mean criminal citizen

06 May 2011 17:29 #65 by Nmysys
My mustache isn't the only thing that is criminal, Kate.

06 May 2011 17:33 #66 by AspenValley
There are so many freaking laws on the books these days that unless you are living as a cloistered nun it's likely you've broken one or more in the past week and don't even know it.

06 May 2011 17:46 #67 by Kate

AspenValley wrote: There are so many freaking laws on the books these days that unless you are living as a cloistered nun it's likely you've broken one or more in the past week and don't even know it.

So, you're a criminal citizen, too? You admit to knowingly, and unknowingly, breaking laws.

If you couldn't tell, the whole "illegal alien" tag line has never sat well with me. I always thought that name was a way to dehumanize people.

Nmysys wrote: My mustache isn't the only thing that is criminal, Kate.

No way am I gonna go there.

06 May 2011 18:18 #68 by Blazer Bob

AspenValley wrote: There are so many freaking laws on the books these days that unless you are living as a cloistered nun it's likely you've broken one or more in the past week and don't even know it.

Ya know, Ayn Rand could have said that. I think she did.

Found it. "There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws."

http://quotes.liberty-tree.ca/quotes_by/ayn+rand

06 May 2011 18:21 #69 by UNDER MODERATION

And these guys want more

Facists

06 May 2011 18:25 #70 by Martin Ent Inc
Personally I like being an outlaw.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds