I SIDE WITH THE PEOPLE!

01 Feb 2011 16:56 #1 by UNDER MODERATION
I SIDE WITH THE PEOPLE! was created by UNDER MODERATION
I side with the people of Egypt. Whatever they want for their country is their business, and who are we to stand in the way of their revolution?

So lets withhold the 1.5 billion we are giving the current regime until we see if they are gonna stay in power. No use buying friends that can't do nothing for us anymore.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Feb 2011 18:12 - 01 Feb 2011 18:25 #2 by navycpo7
Replied by navycpo7 on topic I SIDE WITH THE PEOPLE!

Vice Lord wrote: I side with the people of Egypt. Whatever they want for their country is their business, and who are we to stand in the way of their revolution?

So lets withhold the 1.5 billion we are giving the current regime until we see if they are gonna stay in power. No use buying friends that can't do nothing for us anymore.

For once I agree with you completely. This is not our business. Let them deal with it themselves and when it is resolved then we can see how things go from there. Take the 1.5 billlion and put it towards the deficit

01 Feb 2011 18:20 #3 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic I SIDE WITH THE PEOPLE!
:hands:

I think it's clear to everyone that this American backed repressive regime has got to go. And now.

Some disturbing news. The Boeing owened Narus communications company working under contract to the current regime is helping them track down and kill freedom fighters who use text messages, twitter and other social networks..The I.A.M should strike Boeing until they stop spying for Egypt.

01 Feb 2011 18:40 #4 by UNDER MODERATION

Vice Lord wrote: :hands:

I think it's clear to everyone that this American backed repressive regime has got to go. And now.

Some disturbing news. The Boeing owened Narus communications company working under contract to the current regime is helping them track down and kill freedom fighters who use text messages, twitter and other social networks..The I.A.M should strike Boeing until they stop spying for Egypt.

Ah HA! The plot thickens!

"FACTS & FIGURES

Narus, now owned by Boeing, was founded in 1997 by Israeli security experts to create and sell mass surveillance systems for governments and large corporate clients.
"

At such a crucial moment of democratic upheaval, it’s shocking that an American company would help Egypt repress its people.
http://www.presstv.ir/usdetail/162581.html

01 Feb 2011 21:14 #5 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic I SIDE WITH THE PEOPLE!
VL its more like the snot thickens for you. Get a decent antibiotic.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

01 Feb 2011 21:32 #6 by Pony Soldier
Yes, Mubarak is a ruthless dictator, but he's our dictator...

02 Feb 2011 09:59 #7 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic I SIDE WITH THE PEOPLE!
So the dictator gets replaced by the Muslim Brotherhood which has the same ideology of Iran...destroy Israel and the US. There are no good outcomes.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

02 Feb 2011 10:58 #8 by UNDER MODERATION
I'm really enjoying watching the American backed Mubarak thugs being ripped off their horses and being beaten to death. Thats 30 years of American sponsered oppression on display folks..You can only keep people down so long- Whats really Ironic is that all revolutions revolve around the people demanding more, but here in this country, for the first time in human history- we got Tea Baggers (although inconsequential) hitting the streets demanding less! LOL They've been minipulated to actively to hit the streets and protest against their own self interest!!!! They argue for the Military and corporations (same thing) to get all our money! They are genuinely angry about the possibility of getting free healthcare! Oh the Horror!!!

I'm embarrassed

02 Feb 2011 16:48 #9 by Jonathan Hemlock
OK VL. I'm am inspired by your support of the the people.

If I were to propose a violent uprising in Washington D.C., by the Tea Party, would you also support it?

02 Feb 2011 17:01 #10 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic I SIDE WITH THE PEOPLE!

Jonathan Hemlock wrote: OK VL. I'm am inspired by your support of the the people.

If I were to propose a violent uprising in Washington D.C., by the Tea Party, would you also support it?

I was going to ask that too. There are only about 250,000 protesters at most there. If we had a few million Tea Party protesters starting ritos to get Obama out of office, does that mean he should step down and the government should give into them and would you support that too?

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds