I SIDE WITH THE PEOPLE!

02 Feb 2011 17:02 #11 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic I SIDE WITH THE PEOPLE!
It is interseting how you give into terrorist sponsered riots and say they win and the government should step down for a minority of protesters.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Feb 2011 17:03 #12 by outdoor338
Replied by outdoor338 on topic I SIDE WITH THE PEOPLE!
:yeahthat: :thumbsup: :biggrin:

02 Feb 2011 17:17 #13 by major bean
Replied by major bean on topic I SIDE WITH THE PEOPLE!
Vl is right on this one. The U.S. should step back and stay out. We should not support dictators. The people of Egypt have the right to demand better than what they have received from their government. We say that we want democracy in the Middle East and this is an opportunity. Sure it is scary, but so was the American revolution.

Regards,
Major Bean

02 Feb 2011 17:22 - 02 Feb 2011 17:30 #14 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic I SIDE WITH THE PEOPLE!

The Viking wrote:

Jonathan Hemlock wrote: OK VL. I'm am inspired by your support of the the people.

If I were to propose a violent uprising in Washington D.C., by the Tea Party, would you also support it?

I was going to ask that too. There are only about 250,000 protesters at most there. If we had a few million Tea Party protesters starting ritos to get Obama out of office, does that mean he should step down and the government should give into them and would you support that too?

Wait a second....Are you comparing whats going on in Egypt to the Tea Bagger protests? Please tell me youre not doing that. How absurd- 250,000 outta 300 million is not a revolt. The tea party demonstrations aren't even 1% of what the anti Viet Nam protests were, and we weren't even close to a revolution then. Try to storm the White House with your 250,000, but you'll have to go through about 250 million of us normal people first, good luck with that. You're not going to get thinking American people to risk their lives and liberty in the streets because they might end up with free healthcare- People revolt when they are starving, not because their leaders want to invest a little more money into a crumbling infrastructure.... lol

Its not a good enough reason

02 Feb 2011 17:22 #15 by UNDER MODERATION

major bean wrote: Vl is right on this one. The U.S. should step back and stay out. We should not support dictators. The people of Egypt have the right to demand better than what they have received from their government. We say that we want democracy in the Middle East and this is an opportunity. Sure it is scary, but so was the American revolution.

:hands:

02 Feb 2011 17:24 #16 by major bean
VL, it was all good until you said "the Tea Baggers are inconsequential". Couldn't you have stopped before saying this?

Regards,
Major Bean

02 Feb 2011 17:29 #17 by UNDER MODERATION

major bean wrote: VL, it was all good until you said "the Tea Baggers are inconsequential". Couldn't you have stopped before saying this?

Should I edit it as a gesture of good will?

02 Feb 2011 17:31 #18 by UNDER MODERATION

major bean wrote: VL, it was all good until you said "the Tea Baggers are inconsequential". Couldn't you have stopped before saying this?

I took that line out for ya- I might have slightly exzagerated a bit there

:hands:

02 Feb 2011 17:45 #19 by major bean
:thumbsup:

(My God! What have I done?)

Regards,
Major Bean

02 Feb 2011 18:23 #20 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic I SIDE WITH THE PEOPLE!
Go VL! Maybe you too will become a Tea partier someday! (After the IRS confiscates 50% of all your gambling money!) LOL :) :hands:

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds