I SIDE WITH THE PEOPLE!

03 Feb 2011 08:53 - 03 Feb 2011 09:01 #21 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic I SIDE WITH THE PEOPLE!

Joe wrote: Go VL! LOL :) :hands:

major bean wrote: Vl is right on this one.

outdoor338 wrote: :yeahthat: :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Thanks guys, after Vikings ludircrious contention that this is a "terrorist sponsered" revolution- you 3 have renewed my faith in mankind.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Feb 2011 09:01 #22 by UNDER MODERATION

major bean wrote: :thumbsup:

(My God! What have I done?)

Hey, don't look now MB- but I think we just became friends?

03 Feb 2011 09:16 #23 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote: It is interseting how you give into terrorist sponsered riots and say they win and the government should step down for a minority of protesters.

I wondered witch Freedom Hating Nazi would say something derogatory about the Egyptians and their quest for freedom, representation and just a little bigger slice of the pie. Congratulations Viking, you win!

I googled Right Wing opinions on this and I could'nt even find one as twisted and sick as Vikings

This may be in Japanese because were stuck in Chubu Japan right now (it's a long story) waiting on paperwork before we launch into Micronesia...Have Google translate-I can't get an America link from my location
http://www.google.co.jp/search?hl=ja&bi ... =&aql=&oq=

03 Feb 2011 09:26 #24 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic I SIDE WITH THE PEOPLE!

Vice Lord wrote:

Thanks guys, after Vikings ludircrious contention that this is a "terrorist sponsered" revolution- you 3 have renewed my faith in mankind.

Thank you

No you are just uneducated. It is far from ludicrous. Read this and reality. This is the begining of a huge Middle East war that we will HAVE to become involved in, if they allow a small minority of protestors to run their Pro American, and Pro Isreal government out of office and replace it with an Anti American and Anti Isreal one. Get ready for $5 gas prices as a low when this happens. All due to a few protestors and a Spineless Obama who backs them instead of our allies. He is destroying not only this country but other parts of the world. The 53% who voted this moron in can take the blame for what is about to happen in the Middle East and then in this country.

Muslim Brotherhood wants end to Egypt-Israeli peace deal

Egypt's banned Muslim Brotherhood movement has unveiled its plans to scrap a peace treaty with Israel if it comes to power, a deputy leader said in an interview with NHK TV.

Rashad al-Bayoumi said the peace treaty with Israel will be abolished after a provisional government is formed by the movement and other Egypt's opposition parties.

"After President Mubarak steps down and a provisional government is formed, there is a need to dissolve the peace treaty with Israel," al-Bayoumi said.

Egypt was the first Arab country to officially recognize Israel and sign a peace agreement with the Israeli government in 1979. It is also a major mediator of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

http://en.rian.ru/world/20110203/162433368.html

03 Feb 2011 10:26 #25 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Thank you

No you are just uneducated. It is far from ludicrous. Read this and reality. This is the begining of a huge Middle East war that we will HAVE to become involved in, if they allow a small minority of protestors to run their Pro American, and Pro Isreal government out of office and replace it with an Anti American and Anti Isreal one. Get ready for $5 gas prices as a low when this happens. All due to a few protestors and a Spineless Obama who backs them instead of our allies. He is destroying not only this country but other parts of the world. The 53% who voted this moron in can take the blame for what is about to happen in the Middle East and then in this country.

Egypt's banned Muslim Brotherhood movement has unveiled its plans to scrap a peace treaty with Israel if it comes to power, a deputy leader said in an interview with NHK TV.

Rashad al-Bayoumi said the peace treaty with Israel will be abolished after a provisional government is formed by the movement and other Egypt's opposition parties.

"After President Mubarak steps down and a provisional government is formed, there is a need to dissolve the peace treaty with Israel," al-Bayoumi said.

Egypt was the first Arab country to officially recognize Israel and sign a peace agreement with the Israeli government in 1979. It is also a major mediator of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

OH I'M SO SCARED!!

LOL- It's their country- and I guess the Egyptians just did'nt like the "democracy" we so generiously brought to them for the last 30 years....It wont be long before the Ahfghanies and Iraq'is turn on the scumbags we have placed in power there as well so why don't we just pull out of the mid east completely and save a trillion dollars in the process? The cost for securing the purchase and transit of oil is just becoming too costly my friends...Each and everyone of us owes about $50,000 for our recent operations in the mid east. We shoulda listened to Carter 40 years ago...

And remember when during the Bush years if a guy called in sick at a refinery somewhere the price of gas went up 50 cents? They had a new excuse every week and our wonderful media dutifully reported everyone of them, now, with a full blown revolution going on over there gas prices are steady...huh?

http://www.google.co.jp/products?q=us+g ... F-8&tab=nf

03 Feb 2011 11:45 #26 by The Viking

03 Feb 2011 11:49 #27 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic I SIDE WITH THE PEOPLE!

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Thank you

OH I'M SO SCARED!!

LOL- It's their country- and I guess the Egyptians just did'nt like the "democracy" we so generiously brought to them for the last 30 years....It wont be long before the Ahfghanies and Iraq'is turn on the scumbags we have placed in power there as well so why don't we just pull out of the mid east completely and save a trillion dollars in the process? The cost for securing the purchase and transit of oil is just becoming too costly my friends...Each and everyone of us owes about $50,000 for our recent operations in the mid east. We shoulda listened to Carter 40 years ago...

And remember when during the Bush years if a guy called in sick at a refinery somewhere the price of gas went up 50 cents? They had a new excuse every week and our wonderful media dutifully reported everyone of them, now, with a full blown revolution going on over there gas prices are steady...huh?

http://www.google.co.jp/products?q=us+g ... F-8&tab=nf

rofllol :rofl Can't believe you just said that we should have listened to Carter!! rofllol :rofl

You don't have to be scared. I'm not. I just see the reality of what is about to happen. Read this......

US response to Egypt draws criticism in Israel

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20110203/D9L59U1G0.html

Three decades ago, President Jimmy Carter urged another staunch American ally - the shah of Iran - to loosen his grip on power, only to see his autocratic regime replaced by the Islamic Republic. More recently, U.S.-supported elections have strengthened such groups as Hezbollah in Lebanon, Hamas in the Palestinian territories and anti-American radicals in Iran.

"Jimmy Carter will go down in American history as 'the president who lost Iran,'" the analyst Aluf Benn wrote in the daily Haaretz this week. "Barack Obama will be remembered as the president who 'lost' Turkey, Lebanon and Egypt, and during whose tenure America's alliances in the Middle East crumbled," Benn wrote.

Yeah Carter gave us the mess in Iran that the World is trying to clean up today. Great job Carter and his followers! :thumbsup: :bash :bash

03 Feb 2011 12:09 #28 by Jonathan Hemlock
VL, as usual, you only anecdotely answer, if you would support the "people", if the Tea Party "people", were able to muster half-a-million rebellious, "people" to riot and throw Molotov Cocktails onto the law enforcement officers trying to quell the violence.

Although, even this number is a small % of the entire American population, the similarity in actions would theoretically, be the same.

You apparently lack enough detailed information regarding this uprising to understand its potential impacts.

03 Feb 2011 12:58 #29 by UNDER MODERATION

Vice Lord wrote: Wait a second....Are you comparing whats going on in Egypt to the Tea Bagger protests? Please tell me youre not doing that. How absurd- 250,000 outta 300 million is not a revolt. The tea party demonstrations aren't even 1% of what the anti Viet Nam protests were, and we weren't even close to a revolution then. Try to storm the White House with your 250,000, but you'll have to go through about 250 million of us normal people first, good luck with that. You're not going to get thinking American people to risk their lives and liberty in the streets because they might end up with free healthcare- People revolt when they are starving, not because their leaders want to invest a little more money into a crumbling infrastructure.... lol

Its not a good enough reason

Jonathan Hemlock wrote: VL, as usual, you only anecdotely answer, if you would support the "people", if the Tea Party "people", were able to muster half-a-million rebellious, "people" to riot and throw Molotov Cocktails onto the law enforcement officers trying to quell the violence.

Although, even this number is a small % of the entire American population, the similarity in actions would theoretically, be the same.

You apparently lack enough detailed information regarding this uprising to understand its potential impacts.

LOL-I know you want to compare the two situations, but i'm not going to. It's absurd and you know why? We are a Democracy, Mubarak is a dictator. We have 100's of way to get people out of office while the Egyptians have only one: Revolution. Maybe you did'nt notice but we got this system set up in America, a system that has worked pretty good for about 300 years now. Not only can we merely vote the bastards out every few years, we can get them removed at anytime if thats the will of the people.

03 Feb 2011 13:05 #30 by UNDER MODERATION

Jonathan Hemlock wrote: the similarity in actions would theoretically, be the same.

Indubitably!

lol ..Oh boy, you got RocDocitis. You two are perfect examples of how a little knowledge can be a very dangerous thing.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds