Do you Think Teachers Unions should be disbanded?

23 Feb 2011 13:18 #181 by Pony Soldier

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Feb 2011 13:23 #182 by The Viking

towermonkey wrote: Fox Lies!!!!

[youtube:3ddrmvaf]
[/youtube:3ddrmvaf]

23 Feb 2011 13:25 #183 by Pony Soldier
lol That was classic!

24 Feb 2011 17:29 - 24 Feb 2011 19:48 #184 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Do you Think Teachers Unions should be disbanded?

Bailey Patriots wrote: Do you Think Teachers Unions should be disbanded?

...The fact that this question is even asked shows how utterly stupid Americans are.. Why don't you ask: Should we voluntarily give up more rights? AND 60% of the board says YES!?
Oh and BTW- The unions won! We Won! It's OVER, the govener is planning a face saving cave in as we speak......Suck on that you little facist nazi faggots!

24 Feb 2011 17:48 #185 by HEARTLESS
Nope, just loose your jobs.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

24 Feb 2011 17:51 #186 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Do you Think Teachers Unions should be disbanded?

HEARTLESS wrote: Nope, just loose your jobs.

Wanna rephrase or translate that for us- WTF?

24 Feb 2011 17:55 #187 by HEARTLESS
You can voluntarily give up things or become unemployed.

24 Feb 2011 19:14 #188 by UNDER MODERATION

HEARTLESS wrote: You can voluntarily give up things or become unemployed.

It's better that the remaining workers have good jobs, than to have everybody have bad ones. At least the laid off teachers will have something to go back to when people retire or die...... because Union people have recall rights, by senority

Now be quiet for a second please, I have to apologize

Hey friends? My wife has told me to apologize for the "Little Facist Nazi Faggot" comments. She thought I was out of line, but goshdarnit if you look up those words in a dictionary it describes many of you to a tee, but.....Maybe I could have chosen my words a little better. I apologize, and

HEARTLESS, I'm supposed to apologize to you as well for some of my unsavory comments on your opinions...I argued that you deserved it and she said " I don't care if she's Trailer Trash, a Biker Bitch, a Hood Rat, or lives in Harris Park, you don't talk to a woman like that!"........ and I have to agree. I was rude, and I apologize...But could you do me a favor and tone down the rhetoric? You provoke these types of responses...

24 Feb 2011 19:22 #189 by HEARTLESS
Although it took you nearly 1 and 1/2 hours, nice comebacks. Don't let anyone tell you you're stupid, it goes without saying, but at least you're slow.

24 Feb 2011 19:29 #190 by UNDER MODERATION

HEARTLESS wrote: Although it took you nearly 1 and 1/2 hours, nice comebacks. Don't let anyone tell you you're stupid

Thanks

I had a rough night last night and I think I got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning..And it's raining again...

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds