IREA/Dozier Land Deal

23 Feb 2011 08:23 #11 by DaffyDick
Replied by DaffyDick on topic IREA/Dozier Land Deal

Nmysys wrote: This e-mail was received by the group after the Debate between Mr. Dozier and Mr. Matson and because of this posting I thought it appropriate that I share it.:

Date: Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 8:55 PM
Subject: Re: 285-Corridor Tea Party Group meeting of 2/17/2011
<This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>

xxxxx

I congratulate Ron (?) for his appropriate censure of Mat Matson for his (Matson's) wholly inappropriate attack on Duke Dozier as to the land transaction to facilitate expansion of IREA's substation. My corporate experience includes significant "exposure" as an officer of publicly-owned companies, and everything I know says to me that was an appropriately arms-length transaction. IREA got what it needed at a price that was favorable to Members. I think Matson demonstrated his naivete.

All the best,

XXXXXXXXXXXX

This post is meaningless unless we know the source.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Feb 2011 08:55 #12 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic IREA/Dozier Land Deal
I felt it necessary to leave the names out. You can take it as you wish. I think it was self explanatory and until I am able to reach this man and ask for his permission to post his name I am afraid I have to leave it the way it is.

23 Feb 2011 09:18 #13 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic IREA/Dozier Land Deal
Keep pressing this one DD! I can tell simply by who's attacking who on this thread that you're on to something.

23 Feb 2011 09:23 #14 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic IREA/Dozier Land Deal
So DD and towermonkey, did you go to the Park County site? After all, its a matter of public record.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

23 Feb 2011 09:41 #15 by DaffyDick

HEARTLESS wrote: So DD and towermonkey, did you go to the Park County site? After all, its a matter of public record.

I found this one:

http://www.parkco.org/prop2.asp?ScheduleNumber=46999

Are there others?

23 Feb 2011 09:47 #16 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic IREA/Dozier Land Deal
Didn't Mr. Dozier say that he had rescued himself from the vote and from the board’s discussion of the land purchase?????
Bottom line, there was a perfect opportunity to ask Mr. Dozier your questions in person.

23 Feb 2011 10:42 #17 by DaffyDick

Grady wrote: Didn't Mr. Dozier say that he had rescued himself from the vote and from the board’s discussion of the land purchase?????
Bottom line, there was a perfect opportunity to ask Mr. Dozier your questions in person.

So the question/answer period is over? No more questions? No more answers? The fact that Mr. Dozier said he recused himself, does not make the transaction legal.

23 Feb 2011 10:46 #18 by Pony Soldier

DaffyDick wrote:

HEARTLESS wrote: So DD and towermonkey, did you go to the Park County site? After all, its a matter of public record.

I found this one:

http://www.parkco.org/prop2.asp?ScheduleNumber=46999

Are there others?

M I reading this right? The assessed value is $65,100, actual value $224,467 an sold for $337,500??????? How did ther come to be such a discrepancy between these 3 numbers? One hell of a sweet deal for somebody - and it wasn't the IREA customers.

23 Feb 2011 10:49 #19 by Pony Soldier
Yes,DD. Apparently, Tea Party meetings are the proper forum for Q and A on matters that have absolutely nothing to do with the Tea Party, and since it happenned that way, we now don't have the right to question this. This county is filled with a bunch of tools.

23 Feb 2011 10:53 #20 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic IREA/Dozier Land Deal
How is it illegal? People buy property for speculation all the time. Should IREA have only considered land well away from 285? Is it that in March of 2008 the land prices hadn't yet plummeted that upsets you?
If he didn't vote on this purchase, are you concerned that a good old boys network is in place? Please let us know the real reason behind these speculations, because I am pleased with our overall service and rates from IREA. If you need to have a better feeling about yourself, buy and install solar and get off grid.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds