IREA/Dozier Land Deal

23 Feb 2011 10:54 #21 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic IREA/Dozier Land Deal

DaffyDick wrote:

Grady wrote: Didn't Mr. Dozier say that he had rescued himself from the vote and from the board’s discussion of the land purchase?????
Bottom line, there was a perfect opportunity to ask Mr. Dozier your questions in person.

So the question/answer period is over? No more questions? No more answers? The fact that Mr. Dozier said he recused himself, does not make the transaction legal.

Of course not, all I was saying was that both Mr. Dozier and Mr. Matson were at Beaver Ranch Last Thursday night in an advertised public forum. Both were available for questions and Mr. Matson did bring up the land deal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Feb 2011 11:00 #22 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic IREA/Dozier Land Deal
It has to do with insider information. Dozier made an obscene profit on information that he was privy to due to his position. I find it very hard to believe that people are just okay with apparent corruption, but I guess that's what makes a good citizen these days.

23 Feb 2011 11:08 #23 by Grady

towermonkey wrote: Yes,DD. Apparently, Tea Party meetings are the proper forum for Q and A on matters that have absolutely nothing to do with the Tea Party, and since it happenned that way, we now don't have the right to question this. This county is filled with a bunch of tools.

It was exactly a proper forum, a debate on issues that affect our community, our future and our dollars things we all care about. True, an IREA board of directors’ election is not exactly taxes and government, but it is rates and a semi government agency that has immense control and influence over our lives.

we now don't have the right to question this.

What the hell are you talking about? I’m pretty sure there will be other opportunities to hear the two gentlemen in person.

23 Feb 2011 11:51 #24 by Grady
I would suggest that if you do not think that Mr. Dozier is not representing your interests then you should contact Mr. Matson and offer assistance to his campaign. That goes across the board to everyone in any election. One of the goals of the local 285 Tea Party is to get people involved in local, regional, state or national issues. Stop letting others make decisions for you.

23 Feb 2011 13:33 #25 by DaffyDick
Replied by DaffyDick on topic IREA/Dozier Land Deal

HEARTLESS wrote: I'm not sure if the purpose of this thread was to actually get an answer or just to keep the rumors going and discredit someone that doesn't meet your Green standards Daffy. But you don't have to be a genius to look up the land in question on the Park County assessor site to know who sold it, how much was paid, who bought it, etc. Then you could determine how long the seller owned it, was it a quick flip or a long term investment and so on. But why bring facts into a perfectly good rumor thread?

Perhaps you could help me out here. How long did the seller own the property before he sold it? I don't see how you can determine that by looking at the record.

23 Feb 2011 13:57 #26 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic IREA/Dozier Land Deal
Since I live in Jeffco, I'm not familiar with the Park County records. Highway 285 has been around for a number of years, so if this was not previously owned I'd be surprised.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

23 Feb 2011 14:13 #27 by HEARTLESS
A High Timber Times article mentions the family has been living in the area since 1950, maybe they had the foresight to purchase land near 285 that long ago.

23 Feb 2011 14:44 #28 by DaffyDick
Replied by DaffyDick on topic IREA/Dozier Land Deal

HEARTLESS wrote: A High Timber Times article mentions the family has been living in the area since 1950, maybe they had the foresight to purchase land near 285 that long ago.

You are posting speculation. I'm looking for facts. Since you don't have any, perhaps someone else can fill us in.

23 Feb 2011 14:52 #29 by HEARTLESS
Fact number 1, both of you have been posting negative speculation regarding IREA, Kempe and now Dozier on Pinecam and 285 Bound for some time. Care to enlighten us as to your agenda?

23 Feb 2011 15:10 #30 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic IREA/Dozier Land Deal

HEARTLESS wrote: Fact number 1, both of you have been posting negative speculation regarding IREA, Kempe and now Dozier on Pinecam and 285 Bound for some time. Care to enlighten us as to your agenda?

both of who?

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds