Let's have a cookout - one and all are welcome - June 25th

25 Jun 2011 21:39 #111 by pacamom
Thanks Mam. A great time as usual.
I finally remembered when I had met Chris before. It was at a lunch at Raven's. It was great seeing everyone. Too bad no pictures. :Whistle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Jun 2011 22:39 #112 by Lonewolf Field Services HVAC
Thanks for the hospitiality Melissa, we all had a great time.

26 Jun 2011 07:12 #113 by Wayne Harrison
Yes, thanks for your great hospitality. The dogs and I enjoyed it.

It's not often I can go to a party that I can walk home from.

Let me know when you are going to come over for the trailer and I'll leave the hitch out for it.

26 Jun 2011 09:42 #114 by MellowYellow
:thumbsup: Thanks for the GREAT get together!! We enjoyed seeing folks we hadn't seen for awhile and meeting new ones!

26 Jun 2011 10:40 #115 by Photo-fish
Thank you for a real good time. I enjoyed staying to the waning hours when the mood gets a bit silly and sarcastic. Thanks also to Fire Master for the heat. Please bring Smoke Master next time:)

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

26 Jun 2011 13:53 #116 by MsMAM

26 Jun 2011 14:46 #117 by pineinthegrass
Thanks for the hospitality and great food MsMAM!

26 Jun 2011 14:58 #118 by ScienceChic
Let me add my heartfelt thanks as well for an awesome party! What great hosts (the FireMaster was hilarious!), fun conversations, great people, and incredible food! I promise I will post the recipe for the cucumber salad later, as long as everyone else posts theirs too (hmmph hum You know who You are!)! :thumbsup:

And for those of you who had to leave earlier and might be wondering, yes, The Viking did finally show up (at quarter to nine)! lol

Can't wait for the next one (after the Picnic)!!!! :woo hoo: :woo hoo:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

26 Jun 2011 16:16 #119 by MsMAM
Glad you all liked the fire master. I am rather attached to him as well. He's a good nephew :)

26 Jun 2011 20:24 #120 by ScienceChic
I forgot to add that I'm looking forward to pictures being posted (hint hint PF and paca!)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds