Let's have a cookout - one and all are welcome - June 25th

22 Jun 2011 11:52 #71 by TPP
I have solved the problem with the kids, CAMO-Duct TAPE, not only will they be quiet, but they'll disappear.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Jun 2011 12:28 #72 by ComputerBreath
SC...I have a 23 year old son living with me at the moment and he's real good at getting me what I need...though he grumbles about it. Thanks for the offer.

22 Jun 2011 12:34 #73 by ScienceChic
Glad to hear that CB.

My mom slipped a disk 25 years ago - I've never seen someone in so much pain, so I can empathize. Get better soon!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

22 Jun 2011 22:04 #74 by MsMAM
I sure hope you feel better!

24 Jun 2011 12:04 #75 by archer
We will have to be a maybe for tomorrow.....we are trying to get done today what we would normally do tomorrow, only time will tell if we are successful. Unfortunately, I am limited as to how much I can push myself, but Mr Archer shouldn't have to do it all.

24 Jun 2011 12:11 #76 by MsMAM

archer wrote: We will have to be a maybe for tomorrow.....we are trying to get done today what we would normally do tomorrow, only time will tell if we are successful. Unfortunately, I am limited as to how much I can push myself, but Mr Archer shouldn't have to do it all.

Well, I certainly hope you get it done! I was looking forward to meeting you!

24 Jun 2011 12:23 #77 by archer
Thanks.....we have been to a couple lunches and it has been great fun meeting people from here.....so we will try. I would love to meet you....

24 Jun 2011 12:51 #78 by ComputerBreath
My back isn't better, so I'm going to stay at home on my couch this weekend and not do anything except walk in the house. I've got muscle relaxers that I won't take except when I'm at home 'cuz they loop me out...

I'm so sad that I can't make it...I was so looking forward to it!

24 Jun 2011 14:59 #79 by TPP
steve-o see ya tomorrow, know what time your planning to go?

24 Jun 2011 16:07 #80 by MsMAM
If anyone has lawn games please bring!

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds