Let's have a cookout - one and all are welcome - June 25th

15 Jun 2011 06:52 #61 by TPP
KIDS, o forget it, I not going, can deal with, dogs, leftist, & drunks, can't handle kids.

:jk2:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Jun 2011 12:19 #62 by HEARTLESS
I love kids, especially with barbecue sauce. :biggrin:

The silent majority will be silent no more.

15 Jun 2011 12:22 #63 by MsMAM

HEARTLESS wrote: I love kids, especially with barbecue sauce. :biggrin:

Yeah. And my dogs like cats.... With Ketchup :lol: (JK - they like cats - I have two)

15 Jun 2011 12:24 #64 by archer
my dog has never met a cat....though he gets that pleasure this saturday. Hoping he won't think its a bunny and run it to ground, he could get hurt!!!

Oh......what time is this shindig MsMAM?

15 Jun 2011 12:27 #65 by TPP
1200 or anytime after that until 1400...

15 Jun 2011 16:17 #66 by pacamom

archer wrote: my dog has never met a cat....though he gets that pleasure this saturday. Hoping he won't think its a bunny and run it to ground, he could get hurt!!!

Yoi dont think its this sat do you?

15 Jun 2011 16:19 #67 by archer

pacamom wrote:

archer wrote: my dog has never met a cat....though he gets that pleasure this saturday. Hoping he won't think its a bunny and run it to ground, he could get hurt!!!

Yoi dont think its this sat do you?

nope...this weekend we are installing wood floors at my daughter's house in Pueblo....she has 3 big dogs and the cat from hell....my poor little Cavalier will probably be traumatized.

22 Jun 2011 08:48 - 22 Jun 2011 11:55 #68 by Photo-fish
Poop. Now I'm at Camp Comfort in Empire until 6:30 PM. Prolly not gonna make it. Well, maybe for a group shot but then I'll have to split.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

22 Jun 2011 10:51 #69 by ComputerBreath
One of the disabilities I claim has reared its ugly head...my back has been tweaked for over a week and it is all I can do to not cry when I move...if this doesn't get any better I don't see myself making it either. I'll keep my fingers crossed and let y'all know for sure on Friday.

22 Jun 2011 11:09 #70 by ScienceChic
That does not sound cool at all CB - hope you feel better soon! Is there anything you need help with?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds