Let's have a cookout - one and all are welcome - June 25th

01 Jun 2011 16:20 #11 by CC
We are also getting ready to plan the 2nd annual 285bound extravaganza superduper outrageous picnic.
I am think the 2nd weekend in August for that one. Already have the flight booked.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Jun 2011 16:21 #12 by CC
Thx archer. Went back up and caught that. I can't make that date but will be there in spirit.

01 Jun 2011 16:24 #13 by archer

Becky wrote: Thx archer. Went back up and caught that. I can't make that date but will be there in spirit.

bummer.....would have like to meet you

01 Jun 2011 16:30 #14 by JMC

Becky wrote: We are also getting ready to plan the 2nd annual 285bound extravaganza superduper outrageous picnic.
I am think the 2nd weekend in August for that one. Already have the flight booked.

Thanks Becky, this one will be special too.

01 Jun 2011 16:52 #15 by ScienceChic
I wouldn't miss either gathering! :thumbsup:

MsMAM, if you are comfortable posting your address, go ahead (it personally makes me nervous, but I'm not armed like you are!) lol we just can't let anyone post other people's info.

Shall we bring side dishes as well?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

01 Jun 2011 16:57 #16 by JMC
Shouldn't this great thread be in the Campfire?

01 Jun 2011 17:03 #17 by ScienceChic
Yes, yes it should. And it should probably be Stickied (Robyn LOVES that!). I'm on my phone at the river having Dairy Queen...will move it as soon as I get back to my laptop at the hotel. I don't think I said thanks for having this gathering MsMAM, but thank you.

Becky, thanks for hosting the Annual 285Bound Picnic - we should start planning soon!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

01 Jun 2011 18:43 - 01 Jun 2011 18:49 #18 by MsMAM
OK, folks. It's official. We are gathering at MAM's. June 25th

13262 S Wasatch St
Pine, CO 80470
Phone home (ET - I must be Drew Barrymore) 303-816-1110
Cell 303-748-5795

I'll supply meat/veggie burgers (please request) and buns. You folks can do supportive dishes.

Fun fun. I love a gathering.

01 Jun 2011 18:46 #19 by Photo-fish
Time?
I'm volunteering at Camp Comfort in Empire till 4:00.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

01 Jun 2011 18:52 #20 by MsMAM

Photo-fish wrote: Time?
I'm volunteering at Camp Comfort in Empire till 4:00.

Hmmmm. Time.... 2:00 until the last person leaves. Just show up, Photo. You will be fed and welcome.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds