Let's have a cookout - one and all are welcome - June 25th

26 Jun 2011 21:28 #121 by pacamom
All the pictures I took are on FB. All two of them.

8:45 and Viking finally showed up? That was a long 20 minutes. He must have been calling me today to apologize for being so late.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Jun 2011 21:31 #122 by The Viking

Science Chic wrote: Let me add my heartfelt thanks as well for an awesome party! What great hosts (the FireMaster was hilarious!), fun conversations, great people, and incredible food! I promise I will post the recipe for the cucumber salad later, as long as everyone else posts theirs too (hmmph hum You know who You are!)! :thumbsup:

And for those of you who had to leave earlier and might be wondering, yes, The Viking did finally show up (at quarter to nine)! lol

Can't wait for the next one (after the Picnic)!!!! :woo hoo: :woo hoo:

I had a busy day and other plans earlier. Wish I could have made it earlier to see others but mayge at the big picnic. It was great seeing those who had the stamina to make it past 9. And yes Photo Fish became quite funny along with the firemaster.

26 Jun 2011 21:33 #123 by The Viking
Next time I promise to hot tub with ya Mam. I kinda miss the late drunken naked singing nights in the hot tub with my use to be neighbor.

26 Jun 2011 21:47 #124 by CinnamonGirl

pacamom wrote: All the pictures I took are on FB. All two of them.

8:45 and Viking finally showed up? That was a long 20 minutes. He must have been calling me today to apologize for being so late.

well, I can't see them. I am not your FB friend. No pics here? LOL

26 Jun 2011 21:58 #125 by archer
hmmmmm.......I'm another who would love to see whatever pics there are.......still bummed we couldn't make kit.

26 Jun 2011 22:48 #126 by MsMAM

The Viking wrote: Next time I promise to hot tub with ya Mam. I kinda miss the late drunken naked singing nights in the hot tub with my use to be neighbor.

You are always welcome

26 Jun 2011 23:21 #127 by The Viking

MsMAM wrote:

The Viking wrote: Next time I promise to hot tub with ya Mam. I kinda miss the late drunken naked singing nights in the hot tub with my use to be neighbor.

You are always welcome

I need to come over more in the summer. It's not as flattering for a guy in the winter. :VeryScared:

26 Jun 2011 23:25 #128 by MsMAM

The Viking wrote:

MsMAM wrote:

You are always welcome

I need to come over more in the summer. It's not as flattering for a guy in the winter. :VeryScared:

All talk, no towel.

26 Jun 2011 23:32 #129 by The Viking

MsMAM wrote:

The Viking wrote:

MsMAM wrote:

You are always welcome

All talk, no towel.

:rofl You know me better than that!

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds