Let's have a cookout - one and all are welcome - June 25th

01 Jun 2011 12:54 - 02 Jun 2011 20:01 #1 by MsMAM
OK - since Viking is always stalking me via text that we need to get together (JK - although he does text me) - I thought maybe I should have a cookout in the usual mam style. June 25? Would this gather any interest?

I can do my usual supply the burgers/brats/dogs/veggie burgers (please let me know that you want these) and grill. All you folks can bring some supporting food/beverage.

So - if we want to all get together - Respond. I will post this in a less obnoxious place as well, but since we have done so well getting along by being able to speak our mind, I thought it appropriate I post it here as a group hug to all of you from me.

So - any interest?

Oh - Robyn - if I get interest, will I be allowed to post my address? Most folks know it and know me, and I am fine with folks having it. (WVian that is well armed never worries - LOL)

Wayne -> look -> you can stagger home if you want. :Whistle

:grouphug:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Jun 2011 13:19 #2 by ComputerBreath

01 Jun 2011 13:28 #3 by MsMAM

ComputerBreath wrote: I'm in...

Woot woot! I'll either PM you directions or post them here depending on the powers that be. As I said, I am OK with folks knowing me/where I live as a lot here do anyway.

01 Jun 2011 13:37 #4 by archer
sounds good to us....

01 Jun 2011 13:45 #5 by Blazer Bob

01 Jun 2011 14:44 #6 by JMC
I'm in if that's ok, MsMam

01 Jun 2011 14:52 #7 by MsMAM

jmc wrote: I'm in if that's ok, MsMam

Why would you not be? I am trying to even figure out why you would ask?

EVERYONE is welcome...

OK - people - I know I am opinionated, and I do speak my mind, but just because I say what I believe doesn't mean I automatically think I am correct. Let's ALL have some fun and build real friendships as well. PrintSmith and Viking and I are quite different, but there is one thing I know - those two boys care about me. I know them both.

We can all look past our differences and spill beer on each other. It is always fun when I have these things. I will see if I can get Cos here too, but will see. He does have a mind of his own. I am also gonna invite some friends from work too.

01 Jun 2011 16:08 #8 by RivendaleFarms
Pretty sure we can make it, I'll check with the hubby and let you know for sure.

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

01 Jun 2011 16:17 #9 by CC
I am in depending on when it is?
I am home this weekend :)

01 Jun 2011 16:19 #10 by archer
June 25th was what was posted....

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds