Let's have a cookout - one and all are welcome - June 25th

14 Jun 2011 15:41 #51 by CC
I love all you guys! ya know that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Jun 2011 15:44 #52 by MsMAM

Becky wrote: I love all you guys! ya know that?

Right back at'cha

14 Jun 2011 15:46 #53 by CC
The community we live in is an amazing place and people really shine when they are given an opportunity to so.

14 Jun 2011 16:29 #54 by pacamom
Hook up the camera and live stream the party.

14 Jun 2011 16:30 #55 by CinnamonGirl
I will skype in for the party. LOL

14 Jun 2011 18:58 #56 by MoCat
Will be there after work

14 Jun 2011 19:19 #57 by CC
let me know how to hook up on skype and I will hang via webcam

14 Jun 2011 21:53 #58 by otisptoadwater
Place and time? Restrictions on mutts? The Wundermutt goes where I go when I'm in town... I'm on the road too much but if I can make it I'll be there! I might sick my little brother Danny on you, he'll also insist on bringing the mutt (the mutt is a good egg, he thinks he is human but acts like a dawg).

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

14 Jun 2011 22:17 #59 by MsMAM

otisptoadwater wrote: Place and time? Restrictions on mutts? The Wundermutt goes where I go when I'm in town... I'm on the road too much but if I can make it I'll be there! I might sick my little brother Danny on you, he'll also insist on bringing the mutt (the mutt is a good egg, he thinks he is human but acts like a dawg).

Around 2. Address and map is on previous page. Dogs and kids area always welcome too!

14 Jun 2011 22:38 #60 by otisptoadwater
Thanks! My mutt is not aggressive with other dogs and he craves human attention. The little kids will suffer from too much Wundermutt attention assuming we can be there. More to follow...

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds