Let's have a cookout - one and all are welcome - June 25th

01 Jun 2011 18:58 #21 by MsMAM

Science Chic wrote: Yes, yes it should. And it should probably be Stickied (Robyn LOVES that!). I'm on my phone at the river having Dairy Queen...will move it as soon as I get back to my laptop at the hotel. I don't think I said thanks for having this gathering MsMAM, but thank you.

Becky, thanks for hosting the Annual 285Bound Picnic - we should start planning soon!

Phooey phooey phooey. I forgot Becky was out of town. Becky, I'll help with the August one as I was hoping to meet you. Wayne says we will get along just fine. I'm sorry for not checking. Where are you? I can chip in on a ticket.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Jun 2011 19:08 #22 by CC
Ahhh Mam, that is kind of you. I am in Houston taking care of my Mom. I will catch you on a trip down some time this summer. We can go have lunch and have a beer.
I think Wayne is right......we will like each other just fine.
Have fun. I will be there in spirit.
Archer, maybe you can join us for that lunch. I look forward to meeting both of you.

Your on for help with the big 285bound picnic.

01 Jun 2011 19:13 #23 by ScienceChic

Becky wrote: Ahhh Mam, that is kind of you. I am in Houston taking care of my Mom. I will catch you on a trip down some time this summer. We can go have lunch and have a beer.
I think Wayne is right......we will like each other just fine.
Have fun. I will be there in spirit.
Archer, maybe you can join us for that lunch. I look forward to meeting both of you.

Your on for help with the big 285bound picnic.

My day's cleared for that one - I'll be there as early to help as you tell me to be Becky!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

01 Jun 2011 19:35 #24 by freebird
We are hoping to make it. I'll start thinking of what "side" to bring. I'm thinking maybe beer, but that might because I'm wanting one right now.

Thanks MaM. We are both looking forward to it.

01 Jun 2011 19:39 #25 by navycpo7
Hey MsMam, If you all don't mind a crazy Navy guy, I could whip up some good ole german potato salad, and maybe some good ole german beer

01 Jun 2011 19:56 #26 by Hoot Owl

01 Jun 2011 20:21 #27 by MsMAM
Loving all of the "ins.". German anything is fine with me LOL.

I can't wait to meet you all!

01 Jun 2011 21:36 #28 by CC
Hey....I can vouch for the crazy Navy guy. He is good company anywhere, anytime.
I am thrilled for all of you.
This is what I love the most about this site.

02 Jun 2011 10:20 #29 by MsMAM
Can we sticky this so it stays up? I hate to keep bumping it, but I haven't seen a reply from PrintSmith LOL

I am hoping he can make it. I haven't seen him in a while

02 Jun 2011 11:29 #30 by TPP
No promises, but I'll try....

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds