Traffic, Cams, & Road Conditions!

22 Mar 2012 10:31 #261 by ScienceChic
From our first page in this thread:

285 Southbound TURKEY CREEK CANYON (Milemarker 249.21)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Mar 2012 23:24 #262 by MountainTownAlerts

25 Mar 2012 13:45 #263 by MountainTownAlerts
No full closure of I-25 between I-70 & Speer tonight as originally scheduled. Lane closures possible from 7P-530A.

26 Mar 2012 11:22 #264 by MountainTownAlerts

26 Mar 2012 13:40 #265 by MountainScannerTeam
Accident west of Golden.... MM268 Van on it's side. One party in the van pinned. Using JAWS for life. Closing Clear Creek Canyon in both directions

26 Mar 2012 14:01 #266 by MountainTownAlerts
Accident victim is out of the van. The Canyon should be open shortly per CDOT lanes are alternating.

03 Apr 2012 06:59 #267 by MountainTownAlerts
Chains now required on Hwy 285 to the west up Turkey Creek Canyon west of 470 to Conifer.

Update I-70 Floyd Hill / Nt Vernon Canyon chains required both directions
I-70 WB mm 228 to Eisenhower Tunnel chains required all cmv
9:52am Update: Chains required for all CMVs WB I-70 MM 220 to the Eisenhower Tunnel.

Multiple accidents along Hwy 285, see Road Scanner Forum for details

03 Apr 2012 10:25 #268 by MountainTownAlerts
I-70 WB Eisenhower Tunnel chain law dropped (no chain law at tunnel) go to cotrip.org or call 511

I-70 west of Denver chain law dropped (Genesee - Floyd Hill) go to cotrip.org or call 511

Chain law on Hwy 285 also lifted.

05 Apr 2012 13:34 #269 by ScienceChic
[url]Trip Travel Times Now Posted to DIA[/url][/url]
04/05/2012 12:00 AM MDT

April 5, 2012 - Central Eastern Colorado/CDOT Region 1 - CLEAR CREEK/JEFFERSON COUNTIES – The Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) is now displaying trip travel times to Denver International Airport along eastbound Interstate 70, from Hidden Valley to Wheat Ridge, in an effort to provide improved traveler information to motorists.

Road Conditions, Speeds, Cameras, Signs, & Travel Times

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

06 Apr 2012 10:31 #270 by MountainScannerTeam
Turkey Creek police activity.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=19230 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=48&t=19230<!-- l -->

Time to create page: 0.387 seconds