Traffic, Cams, & Road Conditions!

28 Feb 2012 20:00 #251 by MountainTownAlerts
Chain Restriction US 285 Red Hill, MM 184-192: Chains required for all Commercial Motor Vehicles, including buses and vans of 16+ capacity.

cotrip.org

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Feb 2012 21:34 #252 by MountainTownAlerts

28 Feb 2012 21:48 #253 by MountainTownAlerts

05 Mar 2012 11:48 #254 by MountainTownAlerts
Lane Closures for two days near Idaho Springs
March 5, 2012 - TRAFFIC ADVISORY - CLEAR CREEK COUNTY – Single lane closures will be in place on Interstate 70 at Floyd Hill and Hidden Valley this week for bridge expansion joint repairs and asphalt patching.

On Tuesday, March 6, and Wednesday, March 7, the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) will restrict traffic on westbound I-70 to one lane from the top of Floyd Hill to the bottom, about two miles.  Either the right or left lane will be closed from 10 a.m. until dark as work takes place on the bridge over Clear Creek.

Drivers should anticipate some delays.  However, CDOT will be monitoring traffic and adjusting and/or removing the lane closure if long backups develop.

While this closure is taking place, large trucks (over 26,000 pounds) will be required to exit I-70 at the bottom of Floyd Hill (U.S. 6 interchange), travel U.S. 6 for a short distance, rejoining I-70 just west of the bridge.

Once the Clear Creek Bridge work is complete, crews will move to the Hidden Valley Bridge.  Drivers can expect single lane closures on eastbound or westbound I-70 from 10 a.m. until dark, most likely on Wednesday.

Weekly lane closure information about this and other projects will be available at http://www.coloradodot.info/travel/sche ... sures.html or by calling 511.  To receive project updates via e-mail, visit [url=http://www.coloradodot.info" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.coloradodot.info[/url] and click on the cell-phone icon in the upper right-hand corner.  The link takes you to a list of items you can subscribe to, including I-70 West, Denver to Glenwood Springs.

12 Mar 2012 23:38 #255 by MountainTownAlerts
Overnight Lane Closure at Twin Tunnels
03/12/2012 12:00 AM MDT

March 12, 2012 - TRAFFIC ADVISORY - CLEAR CREEK COUNTY – The Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) will be closing one lane of Interstate 70 through the Twin Tunnels for inspection work this week.

March 12, 2012 - TRAFFIC ADVISORY - CLEAR CREEK COUNTY – The Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) will be stopping traffic on Interstate 70 at Georgetown Hill later this week for rock mitigation work, weather permitting.

Traffic Alert for I-70 West Mountain Corridor this week:
-Mon into Tues: one lane closed eastbound at Twin Tunnels for inspection– 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. If not complete, will continue Tues into Wed– same hours.
-Tues & Wed: only one lane open westbound from top to bottom of Floyd Hill for bridge work– 10 a.m. to dark. Thurs: only one lane open eastbound or westbound at Hidden Valley during same hours (may begin Hidden Valley work on Wed if done early).
-Mon & Tues: right lane closed westbound at Georgetown Hill– 10 a.m. to dark
-Wed & Thurs: 20 minute traffic stops; westbound at Georgetown and eastbound at Silver Plume

15 Mar 2012 11:49 #257 by MountainTownAlerts
Rock mitigation work I-70 Georgetown Hill until approximately 5:00PM with 20 minute traffic stops in both directions.

Edit to add: Rock Mitigation Work Complete: I-70/Georgetown Hill

18 Mar 2012 19:50 #258 by MountainTownAlerts
All CMV must chain up EB I-70 mm 205 to Eisenhower Tunnel

All CMV must chain up EB I-70 mm 178 to Vail Pass Summit

19 Mar 2012 10:22 #259 by MountainTownAlerts
CLOSED: Westbound I-70 at the Eisenhower Tunnel due to accident. Delays at the Tunnel. Detour: US 6 Loveland Pass.

22 Mar 2012 10:26 #260 by MountainTownAlerts
Rock mitigation work I-70 Georgetown Hill approximately 10:30A-5P with periodic 20 minute traffic stops.

Time to create page: 0.536 seconds