Romantic ways to ask someone to marry you

14 Sep 2011 14:56 #81 by BearMtnHIB
Quick- before she reads it, send her the e-mail.

Remember that reply button, just in case.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Sep 2011 14:57 #82 by ScienceChic
Whew! Okay, thanks for that! I'd hate to spoil the surprise!

Quick- before she reads it, send her the e-mail.

rofllol

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

14 Sep 2011 15:04 #83 by MsMAM

BearMtnHIB wrote: Quick- before she reads it, send her the e-mail.

:lol:

14 Sep 2011 19:24 #84 by ShilohLady
My story's nothing special but my niece recently got engaged... this is the story she posted:

Soo the FULL story is as follows (this is Kristi's version!): We had been talking about getting married for a little while and over the last month or so before the proposal, we had been looking at rings. We made a special trip out to SF to check out a place we had been referred to by some of our friends (Mitch & Molly) and as soon as we parked and were about to get out of the car, an inspirational song came on the radio called "Marry Me" by Train (what a coincidence! lol ). After that day, everytime we heard that song come on it felt like it had special meaning and kind of became one of "our songs". So, the night that Chris proposed was a thursday night and he had told me that he wanted to take me out to the California Pizza Kitchen in Walnut Creek (both facts, of which threw me off a little). When we got to WC he pulled into the parking garage and "accidentally" missed/passed up several perfectly good parking spaces on the ground floor (close to where we were suppose to be going), and then as we proceeded up to the top floor, the "Marry Me" song magically started playing on the radio (soo sweet!!). When we parked on the rooftop and got out of the car he wandered over the edge and as we were staring out at the full moon he started telling me how much he loved me and how he's know since we first met that he wanted to spend his life with me - then he got down on one knee, and I'm sure you can figure out the rest... LOL After the proposal, Chris took me to dinner at Ruths Chris - which I had actually be craving since the last time we ate there! - and which he cleverly pre-arranged too... The whole evening was unexpected and beautifully planned out!! I felt sooo special and absolutely loved every minute of it!!

14 Sep 2011 22:36 #85 by Hoot Owl
Well Mam
I will be in Napa tomorrorrow, if you want something special let me know.

14 Sep 2011 23:10 #86 by pacamom

Hoot Owl wrote: Well Mam
I will be in Napa tomorrorrow, if you want something special let me know.

Do they have champagne? Sounds like we might need some.

15 Sep 2011 07:28 #87 by lilrocker1
Thanks everyone for giving her all the ideas. she asked last night and I said yes. the look in her eyes when she asked was all it took.

15 Sep 2011 07:32 #88 by CC
ahhhhhh congrats guys.

15 Sep 2011 07:41 #89 by pacamom
Welcome lilrocker1. What a great first post.

Yeah Yeah, I am very happy for the both of you! I hope that Hoot Owl gets that champagne here soon.

15 Sep 2011 07:53 #90 by lilrocker1
thank you very much. i am so happy cant get this smile off my my face. everyone at work is going to ask me what the hell i am smiling about. some I can tell others I cannot.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds