Lower North Fork Fire & Prescribed Fire Review

26 Mar 2012 16:29 #11 by RivendaleFarms
Thanks, 285bound, for the earlier email alert on this - we were able to let friends know who live off of Foxton but work downtown. They're on their way home since they have livestock.

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Mar 2012 16:36 #12 by Grady

RivendaleFarms wrote: Thanks, 285bound, for the earlier email alert on this - we were able to let friends know who live off of Foxton but work downtown. They're on their way home since they have livestock.

Yep

Good Job 285 Bound.

And you firefighters on the lines be careful.

26 Mar 2012 17:08 #13 by Wily Fox aka Angela

Martin Ent Inc wrote: A Controlled Burn?

The Morons are in charge.

never ceases to amaze me the friggin' lack of any intelligence when they are doing a "control burn" on a high wind adversary day. makes no flippin' sense

26 Mar 2012 17:10 #15 by Wily Fox aka Angela
I just read the Denver Post report and saw that. Geez... make sure the friggin' fire is out, boys and girls

26 Mar 2012 17:10 #16 by LopingAlong
I am a member of FRAET (Front Range Animal Evacuation Team) and we haven't (I haven't) been called out on this yet, so if anyone needs help, let me know. Hope all is well and firefighters, bless you!
Tanya Buck
303 838 5791

26 Mar 2012 17:13 #17 by LopingAlong
Just got a mandatory evac notice for Pleasant Park from sheriff's dept.

26 Mar 2012 17:14 #18 by pacamom
Thanks Tanya. We've got the alpaca folks on alert and ready to go. There are alpacas down on Khuester and Pleasant Pk rd. Will let you know if we need more help.

26 Mar 2012 17:16 #19 by ScienceChic
I'd also like to post a belated thank you to cosmiccowboy for getting us an alert as all of this started, the information is greatly appreciated! :Thank You:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

26 Mar 2012 17:21 #20 by deltamrey
Morons - indeed
but there is little accountability
that IS the problem.. Shame---

Time to create page: 0.264 seconds