Park County Sheriff video NO FIRES OR SHOOTING

07 Jul 2012 16:30 #31 by Valle Girl

mtntrekker wrote: Only 6 tickets? If you listen to the scanner there have been a whole lot more than that. Guess if you are a buddy of the sheriff you don't get a ticket?

And we mean it? No you don't. Just wanted to get your face on tv. Too much stupid.

Unfortunately I must agree with everything you wrote...EVERYTHING. Shooting and dirt bike (also banned) riding goes on in my Burland neighborhood daily. I can hear the bikes and guns below me east of Impala trail. I have reported these incidents more than six times, and this includes my neighbors who have absolutely no regard for rules of any kind. I haven't seen a patrol car in this area since someone ran into my good neighbors garage many weeks ago. They are not giving tickets, or these folks are "buddies" of the Sheriff or deputies, or they're only kidding when they say they mean it. :bash

I am so sick of the PCSD. The link provided in an earlier post just amplifies the incompetency of the department. Yes we all have to do our part, but it would be nice if PCSD would also do theirs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jul 2012 12:24 #32 by MamaRama
Don't you get it Valle Girl, the PCSO have been lead to believe that they and their buddies are above the law. Hickenlooper put a DIRECT ORDER in place NO BURNING ANYWHERE and the good ol boys decided that they could completely DISREGARD that ORDER. I say it's time to RECALL that idiot Fred, he has now been in his position too long....

09 Jul 2012 02:11 #33 by Local_Historian
Couple things - first, Hickenlooper lifted the fire ban in most areas.

Second - so just don't go shooting in Park County. Come on over here into Jeffco - there is no shooting ban, just a ban on tracer and incendiary rounds.

09 Jul 2012 09:33 #34 by MamaRama
Local historian, Hickenlooper lifted that ban last night. That would have been AFTER this "BARELY ILLEGAL BURN" took place.

16 Jul 2012 16:19 #35 by Valle Girl

Raees wrote: Nope, I'm here to give my opinion just like you do.

I, and others, have grown weary of your constant bashing of Park County.

Remember to speak only for yourself...no guts no glory!!!!!

16 Jul 2012 16:25 #36 by Valle Girl

Valle Girl wrote:

mtntrekker wrote: Only 6 tickets? If you listen to the scanner there have been a whole lot more than that. Guess if you are a buddy of the sheriff you don't get a ticket?

And we mean it? No you don't. Just wanted to get your face on tv. Too much stupid.

Unfortunately I must agree with everything you wrote...EVERYTHING. Shooting and dirt bike (also banned) riding goes on in my Burland neighborhood daily. I can hear the bikes and guns below me east of Impala trail. I have reported these incidents more than six times, and this includes my neighbors who have absolutely no regard for rules of any kind. I haven't seen a patrol car in this area since someone ran into my good neighbors garage many weeks ago. They are not giving tickets, or these folks are "buddies" of the Sheriff or deputies, or they're only kidding when they say they mean it. :bash

I am so sick of the PCSD. The link provided in an earlier post just amplifies the incompetency of the department. Yes we all have to do our part, but it would be nice if PCSD would also do theirs.

Hallelujah...I finally got the deputy out to talk to the beasts about their rice grinder. Of course these folks encroach on property and laws, and of course they are cursing out the one who called but of course they are cursing out the wrong neighbor...don't know what to do about that because they are viciously dangerous. This is not joke. Now their gonna drive by ******** and flip them off...who knows what ******** did to them. They are just plain crazee and they scare the P _ _s out of me. That's saying allot!!!!

16 Jul 2012 18:08 #37 by MamaRama
Well ValleGirl i wouldn't hold my breath for anything to change.. your neighbor is PROBABLY related to, friends of or buddies with someone on the PCSO and we ALL know that if that's the case it will all be over looked. just ask the folks on sleepy hollow what they have been up against for the last 7 yrs or so, and then there's the folks up on Bobcat that have had trouble for about 10yrs now.... and the wheels on the bus go round and round....

18 Jul 2012 05:58 #38 by Photo-fish
Somebody remind me to never, never, ever start a thread with the words "Park County" in the title. :biggrin:

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

18 Jul 2012 08:16 #39 by akilina

Photo-squirrel wrote: Somebody remind me to never, never, ever start a thread with the words "Park County" in the title. :biggrin:

Photo-squirrel, never, never, ever start a thread with the words "Park County" in the title. :biggrin:

If PCSO had some decent leadership and would enforce the laws, there wouldn't need to be any thread other than to say thanks.

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

18 Jul 2012 10:35 #40 by MamaRama

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds