Update regarding the CommunityBound/My Mountain Town Dispute

22 Jan 2014 22:41 #151 by FOS
Ridgeway

Is that why she has been so abysmally bad to deal with because she thinks I am someone she may know, she is mistaken, and doesn't like?

I can assure you that I don't like you for who you are on this forum. You are hateful and nasty. Your a pot stirrer and troublemaker.......as JF said.....it's just my opinion but I am entitled to it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Jan 2014 06:42 #152 by FOS
And my last thoughts to you on this matter RW is that my comments above were no more nastier to you than you have said about SC, myself, MD or ANYONE who has a different opinion than you.

I can certainly understand your NEED for anonymity and privacy.

SC has NEVER betrayed the privacy clauses of this website.

23 Jan 2014 09:05 #153 by Venturer
Wow it isn't a question about whether there is anonymity on the internet, TM, it is a question whether SC breaches her responsibilities as a business owner. The question was for SC. Now really, a lot of people would just run out and write to her advertisers telling them what scum she is. I would rather address the issue online and read SC's response. Give her a chance to defend herself. Now is that really a problem?

As for you frogger, please tell me how you know that SC has never betrayed the privacy clauses of this website? You have some inside factual information?

23 Jan 2014 09:21 #154 by homeagain
THIS is what is puzzling to me....there is a telephone number on this website's information
thread....since I have UTILIZED that number, I KNOW that SC answers that number and attempts
to answer ALL inquires posed to her.....IF the information you are requesting is so pertinent to
you,would it be an option to CALL HER and obtain the information that you are seeking?

IF that option were available on Pinecam, I am certain I and others would have taken advantage
of the opportunity to SPEAK DIRECTLY to the owner/administrator to voice our concerns/opinions
regarding the perceived problems in moderation/censorship.

I personally find it off-putting and in POOR taste to "start a pissing match" when there are other
options available to you to "square" what you perceive to be a business mistake.....JMO

23 Jan 2014 09:50 #155 by Venturer
homeagain, This issue affects all people on this website. I would rather this question be addressed out in the open so that there isn't any he said, she said. And others have an opportunity to read it.

By frogger's own words in another thread she is privy to everything that has been going on regarding the dispute with CG and can recite chapter and verse. Isn't that a breach right there by SC? SC is the one that posted this thread regarding the dispute. If she can breach in the legal dispute, then it follows that she can breach with her 'friends' as indicated by the person I quoted. I am not the one who made the comment, pretty much calling SC scum.

I would like to know what she plans to do about any breaches or perceived breaches. It goes to her character as a business person.

Certainly your right homeagain to handle it any way you choose. Apparently there has been more than one breach with frogger knowing all of SC's business since she has talked to her incessantly about the issues. Now with another person indicating that he is getting information from SC clearly says there is an issue that affects everyone on this website.

homeagain wrote: THIS is what is puzzling to me....there is a telephone number on this website's information
thread....since I have UTILIZED that number, I KNOW that SC answers that number and attempts
to answer ALL inquires posed to her.....IF the information you are requesting is so pertinent to
you,would it be an option to CALL HER and obtain the information that you are seeking?

IF that option were available on Pinecam, I am certain I and others would have taken advantage
of the opportunity to SPEAK DIRECTLY to the owner/administrator to voice our concerns/opinions

I personally find it off-putting and in POOR taste to "start a pissing match" when there are other
options available to you to "square" what you perceive to be a business mistake.....JMO

23 Jan 2014 11:00 #156 by homeagain
THIS is my take on the title of this thread.....now that LEGAL proceedings are in progress,there
are restrictions on the individuals involved. Those restrictions can PROHIBIT open discussion and
impede the willingness to share information.....from my understanding (having spoken to SC
DIRECTLY) the legal proceedings WILL be lengthily and probably NOT terminate early...(read
Sept./Oct of this year).....PLEASE allow this issue to be resolved in the courts (legal) and NOT
in the court of public opinion....the ENTIRE issue is a study in what NOT to do in business
negotiations/dealings.....read it is a LEARNING EXPERIENCE for all involved....JMO

23 Jan 2014 11:28 #157 by Venturer
HA this legal proceeding has been going on for quite some time and yes even with legal restrictions both SC and CG had to air their dirty laundry for everyone to see in spite of being told not to talk about it.

Clearly lessons to be learned in how not to run a business. That also goes for a certain person who has a business not advertised here but many people know her and her behavior. This person and SC should have never have discussed SC's business but that is more SC's responsibility.

If SC didn't want any of this discussed in the court of public opinion she shouldn't have made a thread about it. What she should have done is keep the issue to herself and her attorney. She should not be giving anyone a head's up about who anyone is on this site. It just smacks of very poor business management and ethics. And maybe SC doesn't really care since her contract is up in March but maybe it should if she ever plans on doing any kind of business in the future. The same applies to CG as well. She has screwed up this entire thing by her stupid, immature reactions. Who would do business with her either.

23 Jan 2014 14:02 #158 by Mtn Gramma

homeagain wrote: THIS is what is puzzling to me....there is a telephone number on this website's information

Rarely do I agree with homeagain but I must say this is exceptionally well stated and I agree wholeheartedly. Well done, home.

23 Jan 2014 16:07 #159 by homeagain

Mtn Gramma wrote:

Rarely do I agree with homeagain but I must say this is exceptionally well stated and I agree wholeheartedly. Well done, home.

Thank you......

23 Jan 2014 17:01 #160 by Blondie
Ridgeway
By posting on this website or 285 bound you are doing business with them, granted, you are not paying for goods. However it is like posting your flier for a bake sale or a lost dog in a brick and mortar building window. They are paying the rent and you are using their business. If you dont care for the way MMT does business then you are a hypocrite by abusing their hospitality

Time to create page: 0.620 seconds