Update regarding the CommunityBound/My Mountain Town Dispute

23 Jan 2014 21:57 #171 by jf1acai
I probably shouldn't ask, but now I am curious. RW, based upon all of your comments about what a business owner should and should not do, would you be willing to tell us how many successful businesses you have run, and for how long?

IMWTN

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Jan 2014 07:51 #172 by Venturer
Thank you SC for your response. You have proven to me that you are no business woman. Many people have pleaded with you to shut up and here you are carrying on in the worst way. I am very sorry for you. That clearly tells me I made the right move not to discuss this issue with you on the phone as suggested by HA. I wasn't aware of it and still don't know where the information page is. Only a discussion in writing out in the open would be appropriate. Keep drinking your wine and destroying your business.

Your response should have been to all the members should have been nothing or a brief statement saying that this is a business matter in the legal process at the moment and I have been advised by attorney not to discuss it and I have nothing to add. And there should have been no discussion. As for my statement you should have acknowledged that you heard my concern and that you would check into it further. Invite me to provide further information and a statement to the effect that you will uphold to the best of your ability all business standards. I didn't see any of that.

HA I agree with your explanation. We the taxpayers pay for the judges, the courthouse, the prosecutors and sometimes attorney for low income defendants in criminal cases but we do not pay for the civil cases, the litigants bear the brunt. But I get what you are saying.

jf yes I am quite elderly and have been a part of many businesses as we, family have held major franchises, well known names. If you saw the contracts for them you would see that they are very explicit and frankly favor the owner not the franchisee. Very expensive businesses.

SC I ask you what have you gained to date from all of this? You have engendered so much bad will rather than good will in your quest to prove yourself right. Do you see people or businesses flocking to your site? I recognize that others see some good in you for what you have done for the community. But good acts don't outweigh bad business behavior. Your husband so screwed your case with his threats to CG. You know the attorneys are going to use the worst of any statements against you. A jury won't be able to see any of your good acts based on your bad performance. If you would have allowed CG to carry on with her bad acts you would have had a chance to ask for substantial damages for her bad behavior. Did you learn nothing from your leadership class? Maybe it didn't address these kinds of issues.

So lets have your minions continue to destroy your business because you are such a good person, they know you. Your actions and your responses alone speak volumes. Thank you for letting me know the caliber of person that you are. I expected better. I was wrong.

24 Jan 2014 08:02 #173 by FOS
Your attempting to do that job all on your own.

Have a day

24 Jan 2014 09:04 #174 by BuyersAgent
I know so few "quite elderly" people who use expressions like "so screwed" that I can't help but be intrigued. lol
Skeptical too. :biggrin:

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
COLORADO HIGHLIGHTS REALTY
303-761-4046

24 Jan 2014 09:32 #175 by Mtn Gramma

ColoradoKathy wrote: I know so few "quite elderly" people who use expressions like "so screwed" that I can't help but be intrigued. lol
Skeptical too. :biggrin:

Hahaha! Well asked!

24 Jan 2014 09:41 #176 by FOS
Minions? LOL.....the good news is she/he really has no clue.

24 Jan 2014 10:55 #177 by pacamom
Oh poor despicable me.

24 Jan 2014 11:02 #178 by archer
I wish I could say that watching/reading someone go off the deep end into a mean spirited tirade is entertaining, but it's not. It is just sad.

24 Jan 2014 11:05 #179 by Nobody that matters
It's like I was watching a train wreck with the two conductors arguing about who hit who, when all of the sudden a propane hauling semi came screamin down the highway. The driver (who rolled out at the last minute before it slammed into the mass of twisted engines and exploded) stood up, brushed his quite elderly self off and started to blame the engineers for being in the way.

All the while the brakemen were running around telling everyone what happened even though they were all in the back end of the trains and didn't really see anything at all.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

24 Jan 2014 11:26 #180 by Blondie
I have never been called a minion before, does that mean I have super powers?

Ridgeway many of us do have a clue who you are due to your posting style. Science Chic doesn't have to divulge anything. As a quite elderly person I would hope that you would be spending your time enjoying the rewards that you have earned and letting a young entrepreneur build a future for herself and her family. It is a beautiful day maybe a breath of fresh air is in order.

Time to create page: 0.307 seconds