Update regarding the CommunityBound/My Mountain Town Dispute

24 Jan 2014 11:37 #181 by Nobody that matters

Blondie wrote: I have never been called a minion before, does that mean I have super powers?

I think it just means you gotta practice making the BEE DO sound.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_SE1E6777pKcLxjZPQbNaVJVOe8w3lxFPPpe7s91fefDCx1R5tbonNB9N4w

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Jan 2014 07:31 #182 by Venturer
:rofllol Yep minions was the right word. Nothing of a substantive nature regarding the name of this thread. And why people won't come on and give their truthful opinion and stop boycotting Self Destructo SC advertisers. Got an email from one with See? in regards to minions' responses. I belong to a knitting circle and none of them will purchase anything from Knit Knook, Conifer Chamber of Commerce and other advertisers. All around very sad situation. Thank you Self Destruct SC and Beyond Hope CG.

Since Self Destructo's contract ends soon does anyone have plans to start another website to compete with Beyond Hope? I would hate to see adv. go to her website and boycott her too. I would be willing to throw into a kitty, no strings attached. It can't include Self Destructo as a principal or behind the scenes as it would violate her contract and wouldn't bring members or advertisers based on current conditions.

ColoradoKathy wrote: I know so few "quite elderly" people who use expressions like "so screwed" that I can't help but be intrigued. lol
Skeptical too. :biggrin:

Really CK? Guess you don't have any buyers or business to be so busy spouting such substantive verbiage? So this expression is limited to only certain people? Guess you don't use it if you are elderly and would rather it than other words. Well then I guess it wouldn't be used by any other generations either like my son, a retired judge, a grandson who works for the real estate commission or a great grandson who is working on his first franchise. They also use ghetto slang for up yours when they don't like something. Thanks for letting me know that certain words are only used by certain people. You are so knowledgeable and have contributed so substantially to this thread.

Does anyone have any substantive comments regarding the name of this thread? Maybe plead with Self Destructo one more time to think about what she is doing to herself and her business? Ok lets see who has some constructive comments regarding the thread or will just bash me for commenting. And prove why people won't come on and say anything because of minions.

Now off early this morning to see if we can get a Conifer neighbor who has to put down his horse will let a vet do it rather than shooting it and then to a Celebration of Life. Hate to miss the Health Dept meeting.

25 Jan 2014 07:47 - 25 Jan 2014 15:21 #183 by Cathy_Lee
I'm late getting into this conversation and new to the website/area. Definately not a minion.

I have one comment: RidgeWay, you should stick to knitting with other busybodies and seek help.

25 Jan 2014 08:37 #184 by Mtn Gramma
:like:
My grandmother used to tell us to tend to our own knitting.

25 Jan 2014 12:30 #185 by BuyersAgent
Ridge, I was commenting only on your informal phrasing, as many elderly people are more stilted -- such as "so screwed" being phrased as "disadvantaged" or something. Very sorry to read of the plight of your neighbor's horse -- and hope it ends in a way that feels ok, relatively speaking anyway.

I feel that all confrontational exchanges should be respectfully managed instead, otherwise by the time feelings are ameliorated about the antagonism, the actual point never gets to be discussed. In fact, the topic you introduced has been lost in the shuffle since you raised it: Does SC share privileged membership information? She said No. Your further information suggesting otherwise never appeared.

I'm a calm person and my clients appreciate that quality, life is stressful enough, as I'm sure you agree. lol You've correctly pointed out that this is not our dispute, I think the pages reflect the community's distress that it didn't work out between the parties who are really involved. From the business perspective especially, it's important that community resources work well together -- but there is also a sensation of regret that people's feelings are being so hurt by what transpired.

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
COLORADO HIGHLIGHTS REALTY
303-761-4046

25 Jan 2014 21:57 - 26 Jan 2014 06:37 #186 by FOS
Nor did she provide any factual substantiation of her accusation.

It is just WRONG to threaten anyone's ability to support their family and pursue their dream simply because you disagree with them.

25 Jan 2014 23:02 #187 by archer
It isn't tolerance flogger, mostly indifference. When I see posters like RidgeWay, I consider the source and move on. It's fruitless to argue with someone so steeped in their own self indulgent hate. Any one who knows SC can recognize the pack of lies she is trying to peddle here, and not buying a word of it. It's to SC's credit that she has stuck by her principles on this board and allowed RidgeWay to continue to post without moderation. It's rather amusing that RW attacks the only forum in the area that would allow her to post this garbage. Ignore her, perhaps she will get bored just talking to herself and go away.

25 Jan 2014 23:06 #188 by FOS
Good advice Archer.

26 Jan 2014 08:16 #189 by Venturer
ColoradoKathy I would like to thank you for your very kind response. I was close to done and had to leave and will finish in parts if necessary now.

Let me start first by saying that all of this is thoroughly confusing. Here is a thread that was purposely put up here to discuss the issues. Yet supporters (?) of SC don't want anything discussed unless maybe it is favorable I gather? The vultures behavior does not encourage others to come to this site to share their concerns regarding SC's behavior. The vultures are the very reason why people do not come. Yesterday I talked with some in person, not long as there were other issues, who say who wants to be told they are liars for expressing their views. And look what I woke up to this morning.

If SC doesn't want the thread then take it down. Stop holding her hand and telling her by your actions that she isn't capable and responsible enough to be a businesswoman. You do her a disservice.

As for the issues, SC responded and poorly I might add. I haven't heard anything further from her regarding anything I had to say. SC must not and cannot even give the appearance of impropriety in breaching her responsibilities. If a staunch supporter will say such things then SC has some duties to repair how others view her. You can't trust to have a conversation with her based on the entire mudslinging threads that have transpired thus far by SC, her husband and CG.

SC I noticed one of signatures. “Do what is right; let the consequence follow.” (Hymns, no. 27.) A good rule to follow. Know what your principles are and live by them. But do not confuse that with learning the art of listening if you are going to be in business, the customer is always right and the art of negotiation, it could save you one day if ever your business is threatened by a gunman or whatever. Every contact you have should be walking away saying wow that was fun and I want to come back and I will share with others. Not wow this was a horrible experience, especially in The Campfire for having an opinion that differs from everyone else. I will tell others how crummy this site is and really will I go use any advertisers, nope and I won't bother to tell the owner how I feel. That is precisely what your supporters do every time they tell me to do my own knitting, etc.

Please consider a serious franchise some time in the future SC. Most of them have massively thick handbooks on what you say to people when you are confronted with an issue, etc. or just get out of business altogether if all of this is too challenging for you. I certainly think you are capable but going at it in the worst fashion especially allowing others to speak for you. And don't give me a bunch of crap about this is their opinion. You could intervene in an intelligent way making it a win, win for everyone. Instead we have this poor, helpless woman who needs to be defended. Is that you SC?

Ok minions pile on.

26 Jan 2014 08:29 #190 by Blazer Bob

frogger wrote: Good advice Archer.

:yeahthat:

Time to create page: 0.347 seconds