Update regarding the CommunityBound/My Mountain Town Dispute

27 Jan 2014 08:48 #201 by Nobody that matters
Score cards! Get yer score cards! Can't tell the players without 'em!!!

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Jan 2014 12:40 #202 by BuyersAgent
I always get messages from The Future on this website, you all run ahead of me by a few hours.

I figure this is a techno-reflection of my having to play catch-up in general. :rofllol Or, you really are living a few hours (or more) ahead of me -- which would explain a lot, to all of us. :rofllol

I'm still hoping that these sites including Pinecam can co-exist, since they all hold an important niche. Whether house or forum hunting, we usually don't get to play Goldilocks but rather, take the best of what's available after deciding on our priorities in advance. Site advertisers' priorities are for the site to have enough of a lively discussion to prompt visits and attract the customer they're trying to reach, and through their sponsorship to be able to express their own high level of professionalism.

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
COLORADO HIGHLIGHTS REALTY
303-761-4046

27 Jan 2014 15:41 #203 by MountainRoadCrew
Some additional posts were split out and added to the earlier thread split out here: http://mymountaintown.com/forums/the-ri ... 4?start=10

27 Jan 2014 15:44 #204 by homeagain
THANK YOU!!!.....it's becoming sophomoric and boring.

27 Jan 2014 15:54 #205 by ScienceChic
ColoradoKathy, I've noticed that every time I change my avatar that the time automatically switches to Greenwich Mean Time. I don't know why it does that, but it's easy to fix by going into the User Control Panel, selecting Board Preferences under the Options, then scrolling down to the Time Zone and choosing Mountain Standard. Don't forget to switch Daylight Savings Time to 'No' from 'Yes' if that's not done already as well.

Sorry for the trouble, I'll see if the developer can fix that.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

27 Jan 2014 15:57 #206 by Blazer Bob

ScienceChic wrote: ColoradoKathy, I've noticed that every time I change my avatar that the time automatically switches to Greenwich Mean Time. I don't know why it does that, but it's easy to fix by going into the User Control Panel, selecting Board Preferences under the Options, then scrolling down to the Time Zone and choosing Mountain Standard. Don't forget to switch Daylight Savings Time to 'No' from 'Yes' if that's not done already as well.

Sorry for the trouble, I'll see if the developer can fix that.

WOW, you must be smart. I read that post and had no idea what it meant.

27 Jan 2014 16:04 #207 by BuyersAgent
:rofllol It hasn't been a problem, I'm always late anyway.
And you're right, Bob: I'd never have gotten to the right place on my own. :rofllol

But HA -- me? boring? sophomoric, ok I'll claim that one. lol :heart:

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
COLORADO HIGHLIGHTS REALTY
303-761-4046

27 Jan 2014 16:27 #208 by homeagain

ColoradoKathy wrote: :rofllol It hasn't been a problem, I'm always late anyway.
And you're right, Bob: I'd never have gotten to the right place on my own. :rofllol

But HA -- me? boring? sophomoric, ok I'll claim that one. lol :heart:

[/b]

Hi Sweetie, NOPE it wasn't you I was referring to.....( :heart: ).....just would like to see this
sad situation RESOLVED as expeditiously as possible and THAT looks like it will not happen,months
of mindless mud slinging is going to be REAL hard to swallow....JMO

28 Jan 2014 10:10 #209 by Venturer
HA, If I understand the papers I read it will only be another month or so when the contract ends. So it will end then as far as website goes? But not the actual litigation.

Another question I have, any criminal charges pending against CG for her changing things rather than getting a lawyer for a cease and desist? She isn't innocent here either.

Another question why didn't either of them go in and get a cease and desist or gag order so that there wasn't any discussion? All it did was embarrass and hurt both businesses with all their dirty laundry.

And I don't buy it. A really good attorney would have told each to shut up and not respond to anyone or talk to the Flume, etc. Responding only hurt both and gave each more ammo to shoot them down in court. A judge will not like the crap that has gone on.

homeagain wrote:
Hi Sweetie, NOPE it wasn't you I was referring to.....( :heart: ).....just would like to see this
sad situation RESOLVED as expeditiously as possible and THAT looks like it will not happen,months
of mindless mud slinging is going to be REAL hard to swallow....JMO

28 Jan 2014 10:39 #210 by koobookie
GreatGran, would you kindly tell us where your place of business is (or your spouses) so we can bad mouth you to everyone up here?

Thanks.

Time to create page: 0.317 seconds