Update regarding the CommunityBound/My Mountain Town Dispute

23 Jan 2014 19:01 #161 by FOS
Perhaps you couyld provide all of us a link where I said I was privvy to EVERYTHING in regards to this dispute.

As for you frogger, please tell me how you know that SC has never betrayed the privacy clauses of this website? You have some inside factual information?

SC has never betrayed anyones privacy in regards to this website to ME. I assume, knowing her that she would not to others as well.
Perhaps my edge is that I have taken the time to actually get to know SC. (How crappy of me)
You attack anyone who dares to disagree with your opinion . Your attacks are vicious and uncalled for. Heck....you have even been busy in the Real Estate forums.
You just don't seem to be a happy and content person from my point of view.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Jan 2014 19:05 #162 by FOS

She should not be giving anyone a head's up about who anyone is on this site.

This is a statement made with absolutely no facts to back it up.
And Blondie.....you nailed it.

23 Jan 2014 19:28 #163 by Venturer
Remind me if I am wrong but this site was set up so that anyone could have an opinion. Or are you telling me that you as members get to decide who has an opinion? Some opinions are welcome but others are not?

Wouldn't you rather have an open discussion than having people do what I consider to be less appropriate, not saying anything and then complaining to others including businesses about how terrible SC or anyone else is. Because I am willing the address the issues head on I am the bad guy?

SC said in her posts to address any issues with her rather than with her businesses did she not? Well she is on the site with threads pointing out how stupid the other side is never looking at her own and her husband's despicable actions. SC made her own bed, destroyed her business and then you object to others pointing that out?

Frogger perhaps if you spent more time in your own job instead of giving advice to SC based on your own statements in the threads to CG about how you know everything that happened with SC perhaps it would be thriving. It grieves me if you had any hand whatsoever in any of the choices SC may have foolishly made.

Tell me, is this site a thriving business endeavor? That is the whole crux of this conversation. It is not and will not until SC decides to take some responsibility for her actions. She started the entire mess. In the future I hope she learns some communication skills when it comes to working with affiliates.

Sorry blondie, that isn't how it works. The site was made available to anyone who wanted to use it whether you like the opinions or not. The fact that the owner has made some very serious stupid mistakes can be pointed out by anyone who chooses.

frogger as they say your assumption makes an a$$ out of you and me. You know absolutely nothing about this site unless you are an active owner. All you have is breaches by SC sharing business information that any professional who values their business would not share. Sorry frogger an attack is someone who posts jerk and other snyde comments rather than address the issues straight up and ask the party for a meaningful response.

23 Jan 2014 19:31 #164 by BuyersAgent
Ridge, about SC sharing her CBound issues with frogger --

Naturally I appreciate that all client confidences need to be absolutely protected -- but assuming hypothetically that SC calls frogger every night to give her a blow-by-blow of her dispute with CG, what's wrong with that?

Please understand, Ridge, that this is an honest question and I'm not "tickling" you any! It may be wise to keep discourse with certain people to a minimum -- but your point seemed to be that SC has some sort of duty to maintain secrecy while litigating her dispute, and thus to refrain from sharing details with frogger.

The litigation process is paid for by the taxpayer, so the dispute is already public -- including all of the pleadings and attachments, such as the contract, between SC and CBound. I can think of some Grand Jury proceedings whereby participants are sworn to secrecy -- but generally speaking, most people in litigation will have at least one friend they update routinely, and naturally the friend is expected to be supportive when they do. What am I missing?

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
COLORADO HIGHLIGHTS REALTY
303-761-4046

23 Jan 2014 20:11 #165 by Venturer
Thanks for your post. First litigation is not paid for by the taxpayer in this case. It is paid by the litigants and more than likely one of the parties, more than likely SC will get socked with the costs. But really CG isn't any angel in this saga either so hopefully she gets to bear the brunt of her bad behavior as well. It is public at this point and any reputable attorney will tell you from the very beginning not to discuss it with anyone. With SC's wagging mouth, now CG's attorney has the option of subpoenaing frogger and a good attorney will make mince meat of frogger and any other statements SC has made to the Flume or anyone else. She doomed herself when she opened her mouth outside of any business associates.

If frogger had any sense at all she would shut up and not discuss any of it any further. frogger isn't a part of the business, neither is SC's husband. If SC has any issues whatsoever so as not to breach any confidentialities it should be with her attorney. Her attorney told her to shut up and what did she do, well CG was saying stuff so why shouldn't she? And frogger's own admissions throughout many threads that she talked to SC and knows and understands everything that is going on doesn't help any. frogger isn't a very reputable business person in her own right. Just look at her responses.

If I were SC I would stop discussing it with anyone including her husband, other than her attorney. frogger's statements just open up SC to more damages. Who needs friends when you have frogger to help destroy your business?

SC pretty late to save yourself but as I first said when I came in here, I had no idea that all of this was going on but learned about it after reading all the mudslinging, SHUT UP! Remove the threads and stop giving all your dear friends/members opportunities to share that they have discussed this stuff with you. Just how many times do you have you come online and discuss this issue with members justifying yourself. Bad move.

Very green business owners who deserve what is happening to them. Let's call this How to Ruin a Business 101.

23 Jan 2014 20:27 #166 by FOS
Personally....I think RW has done more to ruin peoples businesses than anyone here collectively.

I have every right to state my opinion here.....no matter what under handed tactic you use to silence anyone who has an opposing point of you to yours.

FWI....SC does not give me a blow by blow.
What I have commented on has to do with my early interaction with all parties involved.

By your own many statements here......it is clear to at least me that you are not an honest person.....JMO

And......as Blondie stated....your are the definition of a hypocrite.

Most people who think business owners are morons simply choose to not do business with those individuals.
I suspect you have ulterior motives that are pretty clear to me.

I guess misery really does love company.
You are absolute proof of that.

I will await the links, facts and proof you have to substantiate the baseless and shameful acutsations you have levied here against SC, myself or anyone else who has had the misfortune of simply disagreeing with your POV.

The saddest part of living in this beautiful place is knowing that the remoteness of our location attracts people who unfortunately have your mindset.

23 Jan 2014 20:30 #167 by BuyersAgent
Ridge, my only response would be that the litigation process absolutely is paid for by taxpayers.

Litigants pay a docket fee, and if they want a jury trial, then also a jury fee.

In exchange, taxpayers buy, build and maintain a courthouse and pay everybody to work there. The 'twain do not meet -- not by a longshot.

Most litigation proceedings are a matter of public record, excluding some that are necessarily locked for special interest protections. It's your courthouse, you paid for it -- what goes on in there is your business too.

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
COLORADO HIGHLIGHTS REALTY
303-761-4046

23 Jan 2014 20:40 #168 by ScienceChic

RidgeWay wrote: SC this is a question for you. I would give some background information but then it would indicate who it was from. And I would do this privately but it really affects more than me.

I am only including the most pertinent part from a person who is a staunch supporter of you and believes s/he knows who users on this site are. "People forget that Sharon and myself are friends and she is capable of giving me certain heads up without breaching the privacy to My Mountain Town users." A heads up about what? As you yourself state, it's apparently without breaching privacy, so what's the problem?

Is that true SC? Are you giving people a heads up as to who people might be? Are you sharing with your husband or your close confidant frogger who keeps talking about being privy to everything that is going on? Is that why she has been so abysmally bad to deal with because she thinks I am someone she may know, she is mistaken, and doesn't like? I have not always understood her meanness. And how does this not breach the privacy of MyMountainTown users?

I await your reply.

Ridgeway, I don't even know who you are, so I couldn't tell anyone if I tried. And the same goes for most of the other 2,287 members of this site. So to answer your question, NO I do not.

RidgeWay wrote: homeagain, This issue affects all people on this website. I would rather this question be addressed out in the open so that there isn't any he said, she said. And others have an opportunity to read it.

By frogger's own words in another thread she is privy to everything that has been going on regarding the dispute with CG and can recite chapter and verse. Isn't that a breach right there by SC? SC is the one that posted this thread regarding the dispute. If she can breach in the legal dispute, then it follows that she can breach with her 'friends' as indicated by the person I quoted. I am not the one who made the comment, pretty much calling SC scum. And your proof that frogger is privy to everything? I can assure you that she is absolutely NOT - I know some facts that would curl her toes but haven't shared because it is, at the moment, still private. She has posted her opinion based on what she's seen posted publicly and what she knows of the people involved from first-hand getting to know them before this situation even started.

I would like to know what she plans to do about any breaches or perceived breaches. It goes to her character as a business person. As absolutely nothing's been proven concerning breaches of contract, at this point it's merely hearsay and speculation. I can claim that I didn't, but until a jury decides, even that is only my opinion. And your claim, or anyone else's claim that I did is hearsay.

Certainly your right homeagain to handle it any way you choose. Apparently there has been more than one breach with frogger knowing all of SC's business since she has talked to her incessantly about the issues. Now with another person indicating that he is getting information from SC clearly says there is an issue that affects everyone on this website. Again, assumptions. And unless you name who your source is, then it's hearsay, rumor, and speculation on your part.

My first post was communication vetted by my lawyer, and posted with her approval and endorsement. So, again, you are making incorrect assumptions and coming to conclusions that are false. I appreciate that you believe this should have been kept private, and as I've said before, that's how I was handling this until Robin did what she did. Everything else I've said and done is to protect my business, or maybe you think I should have walked away from the investment. Either way, we will have to agree to disagree on how it's being handled. You are welcome to post your opinion, as is everyone else, and just because someone disagrees with you does not make them "creepy", "mean", or "nasty" - they are entitled to post their opinion as well. I've not continued bashing in this thread, I've only answered questions that come up. Nor has my husband even posted on this issue in months, yet you continue to refer to him as well, reference his months-old posts, and to call him creepy when you don't even know him.

homeagain and MtnGramma, thank you for your posts mentioning my willingness to talk. As I've always said, anyone is free to call, email, or Direct Message me anytime with questions and I'll do my best to answer them. My office door in Conifer is open anytime I'm there, even to you Ridegway. Obviously there are some things that I can't and won't discuss, but I run my business with integrity and honesty, and I've always accepted accountability.
Ridgeway, ask yourself if you could've posted these comments challenging mods/admins and not been suspended or harassed on another site? Ask yourself if you've been unfairly treated here by the mods, if your posts from this thread, or any thread, have even been moved. No, they are left here in the Campfire because I don't fear being questioned. I do what I feel is right and if I make a mistake, I apologize and have several times on this site. Everything I do comes from the same core values I hold dear -

Do No Harm
Search Out The Truth; Be Skeptical; Trust, But Verify
Hold People's Trust as Sacred
Act with Integrity so Trust Earned is Deserved
Be Honest, Bluntly So if Necessary, Tactfully Otherwise
Be Honorable
Be Consistent
Be Fair
Take A Stand, No Matter How Unpopular, if It's the Right Thing to Do

Those come from a hard life, but one in which those values were instilled in childhood by two great, hardworking parents who are still married today after 43 years.

Yes, this site is still successful. Have you bothered checking how many people are logged in/visiting every day compared to other sites? How much activity is posted? Have you counted how many advertisers have left since all this started? (a grand total of 3, with 2 added, so nearly a wash, and par for the course in the advertising world).

I will not start removing threads and deleting content just because it may "look bad" - that's the PC way; for better or worse, it is an account of what has happened. I stand my legal ground and continue this process, if you don't like these threads, why post on them? Why not start a new one, or ignore it altogether? No one is forcing you to do so. If you have a legitimate problem, I'm happy to hear you out and consider your evidence and viewpoint in a fair manner. You know how to Direct Message me, my email is . and my phone number is 720-608-0285.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

23 Jan 2014 21:22 #169 by FOS

Do No Harm
Search Out The Truth; Be Skeptical; Trust, But Verify
Hold People's Trust as Sacred
Act with Integrity so Trust Earned is Deserved
Be Honest, Bluntly So if Necessary, Tactfully Otherwise
Be Honorable
Be Consistent
Be Fair
Take A Stand, No Matter How Unpopular, if It's the Right Thing to Do

That is exactly the SC I have come to know.

23 Jan 2014 21:51 #170 by jf1acai

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Time to create page: 0.312 seconds