Deer Creek Principal

24 Apr 2014 09:41 #1 by FOS
Deer Creek Principal was created by FOS
Anyone have any info on the situation at Deer Creek Elementary and whether the Principal is on Admin leave?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Apr 2014 09:53 #2 by Ashley
Replied by Ashley on topic Deer Creek Principal
Wow! Isn't this like asking what the situation is at a business, any one pick one, and make a statement based on conjecture rather than first hand knowledge?

27 Apr 2014 11:25 #3 by Freezeman
Replied by Freezeman on topic Deer Creek Principal

Ashley wrote: Wow! Isn't this like asking what the situation is at a business, any one pick one, and make a statement based on conjecture rather than first hand knowledge?

I don't see Froggers question about our Principle of our public school being a statement or as you said "like asking what the situation is at a business". The School is not a privately owned business. In fact I have been watching this thread to see if anyone shares some first hand or even second hand knowledge about Froggers question.

27 Apr 2014 12:58 #4 by Cathy_Lee
Replied by Cathy_Lee on topic Deer Creek Principal
Second-hand information is always good....

Have you tried asking a parent or PTA member? Maybe hang around after school and ask the parents picking up their kids? How about calling the school district?

Looking at the website, I see the school board has an executive session to discuss a personnel issue on Tuesday. Perhaps it is related?

27 Apr 2014 14:12 #5 by Ashley
Ok Let me rephrase it then: Anyone have any info on the situation at Platte Canyone Fire and whether the Chief is on Admin leave? Is that better? No fact just pure conjecture. As Cathy Lee said 'Second-hand information is always good....'

Freezeman wrote:

Ashley wrote: Wow! Isn't this like asking what the situation is at a business, any one pick one, and make a statement based on conjecture rather than first hand knowledge?

I don't see Froggers question about our Principle of our public school being a statement or as you said "like asking what the situation is at a business". The School is not a privately owned business. In fact I have been watching this thread to see if anyone shares some first hand or even second hand knowledge about Froggers question.

27 Apr 2014 16:02 #6 by Mtn Gramma
Replied by Mtn Gramma on topic Deer Creek Principal
There has been talk around the neighborhood about the Deer Creek situation. Frogger's question wasn't just pulled out of thin air. Inasmuch as I have no information on the school situation I won't comment on it.

27 Apr 2014 17:40 #7 by Ashley
In as much as no one has any factual information why bring it up in the first place?

27 Apr 2014 18:07 #8 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic Deer Creek Principal
Last I looked....this was a "discussion" forum.
I have also heard that the principal was on administrative leave and just simply wanted to know if it was true by a member who's children may attend. One of my grandchildren will be attending next year. (Sybil)

[marquee:7ow33rxz]I see the cycle has returned[/marquee:7ow33rxz]

[marquee:7ow33rxz]I am gonna get a score card to keep up with your nic changes.[/marquee:7ow33rxz]

27 Apr 2014 20:45 #9 by Ashley
Thanks. Glad to know there doesn't need to be any factual basis for discussion. A grandchild may attend next year so that makes it all the more reason to ask. How about we wait until there are some facts not rumor.

I have children who attend DCE and we have not been advised of anything to date. Does that satisfy your need to know?

27 Apr 2014 21:59 #10 by Beeks
Replied by Beeks on topic Deer Creek Principal
He was on Admin leave the last two weeks, how's that for factual....

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds