Deer Creek Principal

18 May 2014 18:22 #51 by Venturer
Replied by Venturer on topic Deer Creek Principal
Maybe now the smear campaign will cease?
From the Flume. I don't have a subscription so not sure how it all reads.
LETTER: Sandos accepts new position in district
Posted: May 16, 2014
To the Editor:
Mr. Paul Sandos, Deer Creek Elementary School Principal, has accepted a district-level position that will focus on community outreach and parent engagement.
http://www.theflume.com/opinion/letters_to_the_editor/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 May 2014 09:28 #52 by Ashley
Replied by Ashley on topic Deer Creek Principal
A more extensive story on Paul Sandos

Deer Creek Elementary Principal Paul Sandos moves to district post
Sandos fulfills state mandated Parent Engagement Coordinator position with expanded duties
http://www.theflume.com/news/article_09 ... b2370.html

25 May 2014 11:21 #53 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic Deer Creek Principal
He is now a paid grant writer for the district. Is this a move up for him?

(Source: Dr Walpole's Secretary at the district office)

25 May 2014 11:24 #54 by Mtn Gramma
Replied by Mtn Gramma on topic Deer Creek Principal
Nothing in the article references the unpaid leave, so there is still no explanation.

25 May 2014 11:31 #55 by FOS
Correct

25 May 2014 11:54 #56 by Nobody that matters
And there might never be if he was facing false charges. His right to privacy trumps your right to be nosey.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

25 May 2014 12:08 #57 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Deer Creek Principal
I disagree that it's being nosy if it's something that involves your kids, and the original question that was asked wasn't to be told every sordid detail, or even accusing anyone of any wrong-doing, it was just a request to find out if anyone knew anything and that the school keep communication open and inform parents of an administrator being put on leave. I believe parents do have a right to know something like that about their school and if it turns out to be nothing, fine.

Hiding information is always the first indication that there's something really wrong with an institution. If there's nothing wrong happening, then why hide it?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

25 May 2014 12:19 #58 by FOS
Let's recap the original post so we understand exactly what was asked and resulted in the worst kind of attempted censorship.

Post subject: Deer Creek Principal
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:41 pm

Anyone have any info on the situation at Deer Creek Elementary and whether the Principal is on Admin leave?

25 May 2014 13:37 #59 by Venturer
If this is of great concern then wouldn't it make more sense to address it at a school board meeting rather than do the innuendo that has been engaged in? If it isn't school board policy to give you every little detail of something you heard, get everyone to a school board and change it.

ScienceChic wrote: I disagree that it's being nosy if it's something that involves your kids, and the original question that was asked wasn't to be told every sordid detail, or even accusing anyone of any wrong-doing, it was just a request to find out if anyone knew anything and that the school keep communication open and inform parents of an administrator being put on leave. I believe parents do have a right to know something like that about their school and if it turns out to be nothing, fine.

Hiding information is always the first indication that there's something really wrong with an institution. If there's nothing wrong happening, then why hide it?

25 May 2014 13:42 #60 by Venturer
And would have been fine but then Mary Johnson regressed to this and beyond. She heard something so therefore it must be true. And although no children at the school presently one grandchild may in the future. And it goes on and on with name calling, Sybil, etc.

Mary Johnson wrote: Last I looked....this was a "discussion" forum.
I have also heard that the principal was on administrative leave and just simply wanted to know if it was true by a member who's children may attend. One of my grandchildren will be attending next year. (Sybil)

[marquee:2ya9mfco]I see the cycle has returned[/marquee:2ya9mfco]

[marquee:2ya9mfco]I am gonna get a score card to keep up with your nic changes.[/marquee:2ya9mfco]

Mary Johnson wrote: Let's recap the original post so we understand exactly what was asked and resulted in the worst kind of attempted censorship.

Post subject: Deer Creek Principal
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:41 pm

Anyone have any info on the situation at Deer Creek Elementary and whether the Principal is on Admin leave?

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds