Our Facebook Page!

02 Jun 2010 10:50 #101 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Our Facebook Page!
Wayne is absolutely right. I have been at the beginning of a vision with him and now the 285bound team. It is an exciting time. Thanks to all for letting me be a part of it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Jun 2010 10:57 #102 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Our Facebook Page!

285 Bound wrote: Hi Benri,

Thank you for your question and your feedback. There are some people that post here that have a history with another site in the area. They didn't feel they were treated as adults. You are right that should be self evident. We realize that some of us may be defensive. For people not familiar with the history , we understand why that would be confusing. We will keep that in mind as we move forward. Your feedback has been very important to us.

285 Bound Staff

Just don't ask me what it means and about the other site they are referring to. I will tell you the whole story along with names. :biggrin:

And I agree, I love your open and honest question. That is one thing this site is so great about. They, unlike others don't ever make you feel stupid for asking questions and giving suggestions. So welcome and I know you will love the people and the atmossphere here. :thumbsup:

02 Jun 2010 11:10 #103 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Our Facebook Page!
That's a dumb statement, 6King! :biggrin:

02 Jun 2010 12:03 #104 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Our Facebook Page!

TPP wrote: That's a dumb statement, 6King! :biggrin:

OK, so how long did it take you to come up with that one? At first I thought you did a typo till I figured out what you were doing. lol

02 Jun 2010 12:19 #105 by pinedust
Replied by pinedust on topic Our Facebook Page!

The Viking wrote:

TPP wrote: That's a dumb statement, 6King! :biggrin:

OK, so how long did it take you to come up with that one? At first I thought you did a typo till I figured out what you were doing. lol

I remember it from a football team name puzzle. What are "Six Kings", "Military insects", "Used to be Girls", "Credit Card Users", etc.

02 Jun 2010 18:41 #106 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic Our Facebook Page!
I still don't get it.

Anyway, we're up to 120 Facebook fans now! Thanks for posting your photo, pinedust. We look forward to more of them.

02 Jun 2010 18:45 #107 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Our Facebook Page!
The Facebook Page is really awesome. I can't believe how developed and comprehensive it is in such a short amount of time. The best thing is that it is fun, useful, interesting, informative, and inclusive. Not just a "figure head" type of thing so you can say you have a FB page. Know what I mean? :Whistle :biggrin:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

02 Jun 2010 18:58 #108 by Wayne Harrison
Check out our Facebook widget on the home page here.

02 Jun 2010 19:09 #109 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Our Facebook Page!
I have simply got to quit saying awesome all the time here but Wayne....that is awesome.

02 Jun 2010 19:13 #110 by Wayne Harrison
Thanks, Becky.

If you're logged in to Facebook, you'll see your "friends" in the home page widget. If you're logged out or not a FB member, you'll see random "fans" of 285Bound. I'm working on some more ideas to incorporate social media into the site, so stay tuned!

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds