Our Facebook Page!

31 May 2010 19:29 #91 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic Our Facebook Page!
285Bound is now up to 113 fans on Facebook! (And please don't try and make a connection between Vice Lord not posting there and its quick growth.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 May 2010 20:29 #92 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Our Facebook Page!
I love the FB page. Even a lot of my AZ friends have signed up there. Great job! I love all the pics to Rock!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

31 May 2010 20:41 - 02 Jun 2010 08:55 #93 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Our Facebook Page!
looking forward to adding some more. Did you remember to take phtos of the schools, SG?

31 May 2010 20:45 #94 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Our Facebook Page!
Drats I forgot. I will tomorrow I promise.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

01 Jun 2010 20:45 #95 by benri
Replied by benri on topic Our Facebook Page!
This is great! very minor feedback...See Company Overview section of your Facebook page extra comma ,,

Also, as a new member I don't quite understand your Company Overview : "members should be treated as adults" ? this line might put off other potential new members. Perhaps I am assuming your members are adults and you are providing a forum of respect & dialogue that encourage all viewpoints. just my 2cents...thx

01 Jun 2010 21:20 #96 by Wayne Harrison
I appreciate your comments. But why you think being treated as adults would put off someone? Personally, I enjoy being treated as an adult and not a child.

01 Jun 2010 22:05 #97 by MyMountainTown
Replied by MyMountainTown on topic Our Facebook Page!
Hi Benri,

Thank you for your question and your feedback. There are some people that post here that have a history with another site in the area. They didn't feel they were treated as adults. You are right that should be self evident. We realize that some of us may be defensive. For people not familiar with the history , we understand why that would be confusing. We will keep that in mind as we move forward. Your feedback has been very important to us.

285 Bound Staff

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

01 Jun 2010 22:18 #98 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Our Facebook Page!
I almost posted that it was a "long" story and then decided....oh what the heck...The past is the past. Welcome benri. Hope you find this to be a wonderful inclusive community atmosphere.

02 Jun 2010 08:49 #99 by benri
Replied by benri on topic Our Facebook Page!
Hi Wayne, Becky, 285 Bound,
Thanks for your responses and the "context". Your community connections & creativity really set this site apart from others.
Best Regards,
Benri

02 Jun 2010 08:52 #100 by Wayne Harrison
One thing I've never been known for is standing still and not looking for ways to improve a site. Thankfully, the folks here at 285Bound feel the same way.

Just wait a little while. We're just getting started (still in soft launch). You ain't seen nothin' yet.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds