Our Facebook Page!

31 May 2010 09:13 #71 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic Our Facebook Page!

Vice Lord wrote:

WayneHarrison wrote: It must have been some time ago as I gave up caffeine a little over two years ago. Haven't had a drop since.

Maybe you were just pickin a fight with me

Moi? :Mad

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 May 2010 09:23 #72 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Our Facebook Page!
Come on boys. Don't make me get between you.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

31 May 2010 09:38 #73 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Our Facebook Page!

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Rockdoc wrote: :sunshine: Take a look at what my location is now. I guess that means I keep wearing what I do. :biggrin:

I love your location! :heart: Ditto!

Mark my words-You guys are gonna burn out...Thats 47 years of life experience talkin

31 May 2010 10:57 #74 by Sunshine Girl

Vice Lord wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Rockdoc wrote: :sunshine: Take a look at what my location is now. I guess that means I keep wearing what I do. :biggrin:

Mark my words-You guys are gonna burn out...Thats 47 years of life experience talkin

I don't think so. 47 years married? Wow! My sister and brother-in-law have been married for 26 years and they make Franz and I look like nothing! They are so romantic (just little every day things too) it's so cute. Besides, I'm WAY TO FEISTY to not be playful. He sure does a good job of keeping up with me though. :wink: :biggrin:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

31 May 2010 11:03 #75 by UNDER MODERATION

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

I don't think so. 47 years married? Wow! My sister and brother-in-law have been married for 26 years and they make Franz and I look like nothing! They are so romantic (just little every day things too) it's so cute. Besides, I'm WAY TO FEISTY to not be playful. He sure does a good job of keeping up with me though. :wink: :biggrin:

I'm 47 years old, but married forever, and I've seen couples like you come and go over that time. You're just too lovey dovey. Did you guys happen to catch Sandra Bullocks Academy Award winning speech? She sounded a lot like you two, and her and Jesse James were both tearing up over their great love for eachother.....A week later they were divorced. I seriously doubt that Hans has a Bombshell Mcgee hidden somewhere, but he is german, and this does sound too good to be true...Be careful Sunshine, I don't want to see you get hurt.

31 May 2010 11:12 #76 by Sunshine Girl

Vice Lord wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

I'm 47 years old, but married forever, and I've seen couples like you come and go over that time. You're just too lovey dovey. Did you guys happen to catch Sandra Bullocks Academy Award winning speech? She sounded a lot like you two, and her and Jesse James were both tearing up over their great love for eachother.....A week later they were divorced. I seriously doubt that Hans has a Bombshell Mcgee hidden somewhere, but he is german, and this does sound too good to be true...Be careful Sunshine, I don't want to see you get hurt.

I'm 47 too and pretty quick on the uptake if you know what I mean. I have no idea what the future holds for any of us, but I sure as hell enjoy every day I'm given with him. But he is German???? Does that equate to a sexual perv? If so, he's in good company, so no worries there! rofllol Seriously, most men are NOT the A-hole that Jesse is. Too good to be true you say? We're just lucky that's all. Trust me, we have issues just like everyone else. No big deal. We just deal with them and move on quickly.

P.S. Don't kid yourself, if you've been married forever and you still refer to your better half as Lil Precious then your as bad as us! lol

31 May 2010 11:29 #77 by UNDER MODERATION
Well I don't want to get into your business...

My mothers maiden names is Von Hossell, from the Baden Baden Von Hossels? Perhaps you've heard of them Hans?

31 May 2010 12:13 #78 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic Our Facebook Page!
285Bound is now up to 110 fans on Facebook! (And please don't try and make a connection between Vice Lord not being there and its quick growth.)

31 May 2010 12:16 #79 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Our Facebook Page!
ROFL

31 May 2010 12:17 #80 by Sunshine Girl

WayneHarrison wrote: 285Bound is now up to 110 fans on Facebook! (And please don't try and make a connection between Vice Lord not being there and its quick growth.)

rofllol :Whistle rofllol :Whistle You're being sooo bad today Wayne. :biggrin: lol

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds