Our Facebook Page!

30 May 2010 09:15 #61 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic Our Facebook Page!
Back on topic, we passed the 100 fans mark on our Facebook page some time last night....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 May 2010 09:17 #62 by MyMountainTown
Replied by MyMountainTown on topic Our Facebook Page!
Now that is cool. Wayne love the colors on the Entry page. We so appreciate your expertise.

285 Bound Staff

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

30 May 2010 10:55 #63 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Our Facebook Page!

WayneHarrison wrote: Back on topic, we passed the 100 fans mark on our Facebook page some time last night....

Sorry Wayne, We did get a little astray.

Thanks for the fan number update. I've been out recruiting and hope to see a few more fans there and members here.

30 May 2010 21:31 #64 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Our Facebook Page!

Rockdoc wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Only if you wear spandex and one of those little helmets

lol lol Caught again. I guess that makes it two indicators so I'm half way there. Hummm.... I like half and half in my coffee. I wonder if that is another indicator that I'm half gay. One more fraction and I'll have to start wearing dresses. lol lol lol lol rofllol rofllol rofllol

Think I'll check in with friends on my FB page

Ha ha..I swear I only drink my coffee black..I got into this with Wayne a few years ago when he said he likes Vanilla Latte's..I think I was complaining on another board about men ordering fancy coffee drinks that take 10 minutes to make..But anyway at airports my wife always has me fetch some double chi mocha latte something and when I order it I was add "gay" in there somewhere, and most of the time they blink, but they don't say anything..They just make it!

I'll have a large coffee and a large double gay chi mocha latte please?

Do you sleep on the drivers side of the bed? FYI-A real man sleeps on the left side

30 May 2010 23:34 #65 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Our Facebook Page!
Damn. I sleep on which ever side the door is located. Right now that means the left side as you're facing the bed. Got to be there to protect my princess. Cave man habits die hard.

I can't belive how formulated you are in this regard. lol

31 May 2010 06:17 #66 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Our Facebook Page!

Ha ha..I swear I only drink my coffee black..I got into this with Wayne a few years ago when he said he likes Vanilla Latte's.

What other site were you allowed to talk to Wayne on?

31 May 2010 06:59 #67 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic Our Facebook Page!
It must have been some time ago as I gave up caffeine a little over two years ago. Haven't had a drop since.

31 May 2010 09:07 #68 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Ha ha..I swear I only drink my coffee black..I got into this with Wayne a few years ago when he said he likes Vanilla Latte's.

What other site were you allowed to talk to Wayne on?

Wayne had a little board, I forget the name, but it was bigger than this one is now. It was supposedly unmoderated, and quite active for a few years..Well one day he deleted one of my posts..I immediately informed him that maybe he had the admin password, but I had the power. I instructed everyone not to post on Waynes board and after a week or so Wayne took his ball and went home, deleting the board completely...Out of that embarrassing episode sprouted another board that is truly unmoderated. Thats my home board btw

31 May 2010 09:08 #69 by UNDER MODERATION

WayneHarrison wrote: It must have been some time ago as I gave up caffeine a little over two years ago. Haven't had a drop since.

Maybe you were just pickin a fight with me

31 May 2010 09:12 #70 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Our Facebook Page!

Rockdoc wrote: :sunshine: Take a look at what my location is now. I guess that means I keep wearing what I do. :biggrin:

I love your location! :heart: Ditto!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds