Our Facebook Page!

28 May 2010 11:36 #21 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic Our Facebook Page!

LadyJazzer wrote: I clicked on the link but all I got was the message about "You have to join Facebook to see it." Too bad they won't let you see content without having to join.

But I'm sure it's a beautiful page... Glad it's there.

Not sure why you got that. Unlike personal Facebook accounts, all Facebook "Fan Pages" are public. You don't have to be a member to see any of them, or any parts of them.

http://www.facebook.com/285bound

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 May 2010 11:44 #22 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic Our Facebook Page!
Yep... I tried the link from the first page, and I just tried the same one from Rivendale... I get the "Login/Signup" page...

Oh well...

(And thanks, RockDoc... ;-)

AH... I found the problem... I have a browser applet that suppresses some things that look like bad scripts... You can unblock certain things, and I just unblocked one that I thought might be the problem...And it worked...

Thanks!

28 May 2010 11:49 #23 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic Our Facebook Page!
There is a "285Bound.com is on Facebook. Sign up for Facebook to connect with 285Bound.com." message at the top, but the page, with the 285Bound Banner and all its tabs "Wall, Info, Welcome, Weather, Photos" , is below that. You don't need to sign up to see any part of the 285bound FB page or view any of the tabs. However, you will see a "sign up" message at the top of every page.

I think your mistaking the "Signup for Facebook" suggestion as meaning you HAVE to sign up. You don't.

28 May 2010 12:29 #24 by EddieWess
Replied by EddieWess on topic Our Facebook Page!

Rockdoc wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: I clicked on the link but all I got was the message about "You have to join Facebook to see it." Too bad they won't let you see content without having to join.

:Off Topic
I find your sig lines most interesting, meaning thought provoking.

I gotta agree with you Doc, I especially like this one:

"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel" -- Samuel Johnson (1775)

I also love that Bob Dylan took it and expanded it to:

They say that patriotism is the last refuge to which a scoundrel clings
Steal a little and they throw you in jail
Steal a lot and they make you king
- Bob Dylan - Sweetheart Like You

28 May 2010 12:44 #25 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Our Facebook Page!

WayneHarrison wrote: No, you don't. Facebook "pages" can be seen by anyone -- even those who aren't members.

Facebook is really for people who have friends.

None of my friends have FaceBook, and If I told them I did (which I don't) they'd all laugh.. I don't hold it against anybody that does it though-but its just not for me - Sorry

28 May 2010 12:47 #26 by UNDER MODERATION

Me too- I click on a little picture and it goes right to a sign in, or create an account page..I just don't have time to sign up now, but I'd like to so those little thumbnail pictures better.

28 May 2010 15:13 #27 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Our Facebook Page!

Too bad they won't let you see content without having to join

Sounds familiar

28 May 2010 15:21 #28 by UNDER MODERATION
Im not a Facebooker, I've never have been a Facebooker, I never will be a Facebooker. I'm a man

28 May 2010 16:15 #29 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Our Facebook Page!

Vice Lord wrote: Im not a Facebooker, I've never have been a Facebooker, I never will be a Facebooker. I'm a man

That makes absolutely no sense. I am on Facebook and have many friends on it who are also male. Many of whom could put 99% of the people that say they aren't a man in the hospital. I use it for business and finding old friends. What does being a man have anything to do with it? I am not so insecure, and have no problem admiting I am on Facebook as I don't have SPS and feel the need to cut down others to try and validate my manhood.

You come up with some of the most off the wall comments. I know you are just looking for a rise and I shouldn't respond because most of the people just ignore you, but there are many new members on here who need to know that you are an albatros and an absolute exceptioin to the majority of posters over here. The sad part is that when your meds kick in you actually make some sense on a few issues. I just think they need to up the dosage.

28 May 2010 16:52 #30 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Im not a Facebooker, I've never have been a Facebooker, I never will be a Facebooker. I'm a man

That makes absolutely no sense. I am on Facebook and have many friends on it who are also male. Many of whom could put 99% of the people that say they aren't a man in the hospital. I use it for business and finding old friends. What does being a man have anything to do with it? I am not so insecure, and have no problem admiting I am on Facebook as I don't have SPS and feel the need to cut down others to try and validate my manhood.

You come up with some of the most off the wall comments. I know you are just looking for a rise and I shouldn't respond because most of the people just ignore you, but there are many new members on here who need to know that you are an albatros and an absolute exceptioin to the majority of posters over here. The sad part is that when your meds kick in you actually make some sense on a few issues. I just think they need to up the dosage.

Wether its dancing, or facebooking, or whatever, I just wont ever do anything I don't want to do.. Honestly, I think it's gay

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds