Our Facebook Page!

28 May 2010 16:56 #31 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Our Facebook Page!

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Im not a Facebooker, I've never have been a Facebooker, I never will be a Facebooker. I'm a man

That makes absolutely no sense. I am on Facebook and have many friends on it who are also male. Many of whom could put 99% of the people that say they aren't a man in the hospital. I use it for business and finding old friends. What does being a man have anything to do with it? I am not so insecure, and have no problem admiting I am on Facebook as I don't have SPS and feel the need to cut down others to try and validate my manhood.

You come up with some of the most off the wall comments. I know you are just looking for a rise and I shouldn't respond because most of the people just ignore you, but there are many new members on here who need to know that you are an albatros and an absolute exceptioin to the majority of posters over here. The sad part is that when your meds kick in you actually make some sense on a few issues. I just think they need to up the dosage.

Wether its dancing, or facebooking, or whatever, I just wont ever do anything I don't want to do.. Honestly, I think it's gay

So what makes Facebook gay and this site or others like it that you have been on, not gay? And dancing is gay? Who engrained these totally off base thoughts into your head anyway? And could you please enlighten us and tell us what else besides Facebook, dancing and light beer is gay?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 May 2010 16:59 #32 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Our Facebook Page!
Sh*t guys . Who the Fu*k cares , don't do anything you don't want too, we like you both anyway! You guys entertain

28 May 2010 17:03 #33 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Our Facebook Page!

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Im not a Facebooker, I've never have been a Facebooker, I never will be a Facebooker. I'm a man

That makes absolutely no sense. I am on Facebook and have many friends on it who are also male. Many of whom could put 99% of the people that say they aren't a man in the hospital. I use it for business and finding old friends. What does being a man have anything to do with it? I am not so insecure, and have no problem admiting I am on Facebook as I don't have SPS and feel the need to cut down others to try and validate my manhood.

You come up with some of the most off the wall comments. I know you are just looking for a rise and I shouldn't respond because most of the people just ignore you, but there are many new members on here who need to know that you are an albatros and an absolute exceptioin to the majority of posters over here. The sad part is that when your meds kick in you actually make some sense on a few issues. I just think they need to up the dosage.

Wether its dancing, or facebooking, or whatever, I just wont ever do anything I don't want to do.. Honestly, I think it's gay

So what makes Facebook gay and this site or others like it that you have been on, not gay? And dancing is gay? Who engrained these totally off base thoughts into your head anyway? And could you please enlighten us and tell us what else besides Facebook, dancing and light beer is gay?

I never thought about it, all i know is that i'm not comfortable doing it-I realize eveyone does'nt share my opinion on this "Facebook"

And i'll answer your last question when I have more time-

28 May 2010 17:08 #34 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Our Facebook Page!
Hey, it gets more people aware of the alternatives Good stuff

28 May 2010 18:25 #35 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic Our Facebook Page!
I think trolling message boards, hiding behind the "nick of the day" is gay.

28 May 2010 18:32 #36 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Our Facebook Page!

WayneHarrison wrote: I think trolling message boards, hiding behind the "nick of the day" is gay.

rofllol :CryingLOL: :yeahthat: :gleeful:

28 May 2010 18:37 #37 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic Our Facebook Page!
That wasn't directed at anyone in particular... just my observation.

28 May 2010 19:35 #38 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Our Facebook Page!
Too funny. Truth is that a nic often projects who we are or at least want to be. The more insecure or hurt, the more important it becomes.

29 May 2010 09:02 #39 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Our Facebook Page!

Rockdoc wrote: Too funny. Truth is that a nic often projects who we are or at least want to be.

Hey Dr Phil-My nic for the last 5 years was the name of a brand of dog food so there goes that theory right out the window..haha

29 May 2010 09:09 #40 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Our Facebook Page!

Vice Lord wrote:

Rockdoc wrote: Too funny. Truth is that a nic often projects who we are or at least want to be.

Hey Dr Phil-My nic for the last 5 years was the name of a brand of dog food so there goes that theory right out the window..haha

So what does that say about your personality?

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds