Our Facebook Page!

27 May 2010 22:28 #1 by MyMountainTown
We had a request to sticky the link to our new Facebook page that WayneHarrison graciously put up for us. We thank you Wayne.
Here is the address:

http://www.facebook.com/285Bound

We also have a link in our links on the top left of any page. Under Facebook.
The Facebook page has been a ton of fun. Please visit if you get the chance.

We have been so impressed with the offers to help. You are what makes the site a success.

Thanks so much,
285 Bound Staff

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 May 2010 22:32 - 27 May 2010 23:02 #2 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Our Facebook Page!
Cool! Thanks for doing this. Do you have a link from the FB page to here? (sent Wayne a pm about this). :wink: Also, Wayne did a great job setting up the site. I love all the photos. I know Rockdoc has been hard at work getting that aspect of it started. Way to go guys! The FB site really looks amazing. :thumbsup:

I posted this on another thread and then it occurred to me that I should have also put it here. So here is the duplicate info below:

I don't know if this has already been posted so I apologize if it has.......You can easily share the 285Bound FB page on your own FB page!
On the bottom left hand side of the 285Bound FB page (under the cool webcams) there is a small "share button." Click on this and then simply type in your own message. Then click again (share button I think). It will automatically post your message and the link to the 285Bound FB page directly to your personal FB page. I think friends and family would love the pictures and maybe even the information there as well. It's the closest thing to being here without being here. Perhaps they would even like to join the FB site and this site. There are tons of great discussions going on here that would interest anyone no matter where you live. (Love the new Ying/Yang emotion - it holds a special place for Franz and I as well).

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

27 May 2010 22:45 #3 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Our Facebook Page!
The Facebook page is awesome. Beautiful pictures of our mountain community and some of the other communities members live in. It is a wonderful pictorial essay of everyone here. Please take a look when you get a chance.

28 May 2010 02:42 #4 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Our Facebook Page!
Do you have to be a facebook member to navigate around there?..As a man I don't know if I could live with myself if I had a Facebook account.. Maybe i'll create a generic one tomarrow- I gotta go to sleep now

28 May 2010 07:12 #5 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic Our Facebook Page!
No, you don't. Facebook "pages" can be seen by anyone -- even those who aren't members.

Facebook is really for people who have friends.

28 May 2010 07:14 #6 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Our Facebook Page!
LOL

28 May 2010 07:16 #7 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Our Facebook Page!
:+1:

28 May 2010 07:19 #8 by Wayne Harrison
Anyone else's dogs figure it out and get a Dogbook page on Facebook?

Mine did. Click on the Dogbook tab on my FB profile, then click on their picture.

They are driving me nuts. They keep stealing my laptop.

28 May 2010 07:22 #9 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Our Facebook Page!
I don't see them. My dog needs real friends so he won't be joining. I am worried he will get addicted to the internet and stop interacting with the world..

28 May 2010 07:26 #10 by Wayne Harrison
Dogbook allows your dog to find new friends with a certain distance from your house. It also finds places for dogs to play and exercise with a certain radius.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds