Our Facebook Page!

09 Nov 2010 14:00 #151 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic Our Facebook Page!
Grady is there

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Nov 2010 14:59 #152 by Scooby72
Replied by Scooby72 on topic Our Facebook Page!
Me too, I'm also under as one of Wayne's friends - but I don't know anyone's real names so can't add. ;)

09 Nov 2010 15:02 #153 by Scooby72
Ok, problem solved - I made a post on the wall asking who the 285bound forum members were, then posted who I was.

09 Nov 2010 15:08 #154 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Our Facebook Page!
I saw that Scooby. It should show the members if you like the page. Wayne?

09 Nov 2010 19:56 #155 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic Our Facebook Page!
I'm still not completely understanding the problem. On the left, you see a bunch of small icons of fans. There is a text link on the top right of that box that says "See All." You click on that and get pages of names of fans. You click on a name to go to their page and their click "Friend" or something like that.

09 Nov 2010 20:41 #156 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Our Facebook Page!
The problem is they can't seem to see all the people that are 285bound friends. 6 show up but the 'see all' link does not work. Maybe only admins can see it?

09 Nov 2010 21:51 #157 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Our Facebook Page!
CG, for me it's not that the "See All" link doesn't work, it's that the "See All" link isn't even visible when I look (I am a fan). Maybe that's what you are saying and I'm misunderstanding...

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

09 Nov 2010 22:09 #158 by Scooby72

Science Chic wrote: CG, for me it's not that the "See All" link doesn't work, it's that the "See All" link isn't even visible when I look (I am a fan). Maybe that's what you are saying and I'm misunderstanding...

What she said, I don't see the "see all" either and I'm a fan as well.

09 Nov 2010 22:28 #159 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Our Facebook Page!

Scooby72 wrote:

Science Chic wrote: CG, for me it's not that the "See All" link doesn't work, it's that the "See All" link isn't even visible when I look (I am a fan). Maybe that's what you are saying and I'm misunderstanding...

What she said, I don't see the "see all" either and I'm a fan as well.

Exactly. Never has been there. I guess as the admin you can see it but no one else can.

09 Nov 2010 22:56 #160 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic Our Facebook Page!
Oh, that's interesting. Are you able to find fans on other fan pages on not 285Bound or is it a systemwide FB problem?

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds