Deleting my PC account!?!?!

02 Jun 2010 06:48 #1 by The Dude
I know I read this somewhere on here.. How in the world do I do it??? I just put a post on PC trying to figure it out. Should be interesting to see what some of them have to say about it. I was thinking about starting a thread over there saying FU PC!! I am sure that would get me banned for life. Mybe if no one responds I will have to do that. Any help wold be appreciated. I just dont want to be associated with that site anymore!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Jun 2010 06:51 #2 by Wayne Harrison
I believe it has to be done by an administrator. I orignally set it up that way to keep the member numbers up when the forum first started. I'm sure someone will respond to your request for help.

02 Jun 2010 06:53 #3 by MyMountainTown
Hi, as the admin of this board. I am pretty sure they have to deactivate you. I heard from another poster that they deactivate your user name but your name will still show up. Wish I could help more.

Now you will have to be good here you have no where else to go. Just kidding. :yeahright:

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

02 Jun 2010 06:53 #4 by The Dude
Thanks Wayne. I just found the other post I was looking for. I will contact an administrator over there and see if they will help. Thanks Again

02 Jun 2010 06:55 #5 by Wayne Harrison
You're welcome. and welcome to 285Bound, by the way. I hope you like it as much as I do.

Regarding deleting your account: Your name still shows up but your posts will be unsearchable. It's really not a deletion. It's an inactivation of the account.

02 Jun 2010 06:56 #6 by The Dude
Oh I promise to be a good boy over here!!! :whistle: :gleeful:

02 Jun 2010 07:52 #7 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Deleting my PC account!?!?!
I just e-mail Ed and told him to delete my account (o that would be cos).

The Dude, you know what they say about making promises... :crossed:
At least you'll be able to speak your mind (within reason) here.
FREEDOM IS AWESOME!!!!

02 Jun 2010 07:53 #8 by Sunshine Girl

The Dude wrote: Oh I promise to be a good boy over here!!! :whistle: :gleeful:

:Whistle :Whistle :Whistle :Whistle :sunshine:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

02 Jun 2010 08:05 #9 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Deleting my PC account!?!?!
The only reasons I keep my PC account is so, 1. I can login if needed to follow links, and 2. use the classifieds, as they have the most exposure, for now anyway.

I never understood why you had to log in to follow links in posts. (Wayne?)

I don't post there anymore because of the overmoderation and deleted posts for no good reason. I was never banned though, darn, guess I should have tried harder, LOL.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

02 Jun 2010 08:08 #10 by The Viking
Actually, I know how much my name tics them off over there so I like leaving it on the page of top posters. They have banned several of the top posters as they like the fresh mean over there. The ones who they can still talk into drinking the koolaid.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds