Deleting my PC account!?!?!

02 Jun 2010 10:30 #21 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Deleting my PC account!?!?!
There are so many you can give them away? That is too funny. You guys are cracking me up. :gleeful:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Jun 2010 11:14 #22 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Deleting my PC account!?!?!

Sunshine Girl wrote: Maybe we could reserve the outside patio. ??????

rofllol What patio?

What pinic?

02 Jun 2010 11:31 #23 by Sunshine Girl

TPP wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote: Maybe we could reserve the outside patio. ??????

rofllol What patio?

On the east side there is a deck/patio.

What pinic?

I believe the 1st Annual 285 Bound picnic is going to be Aug. 15th at Becky's house.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

02 Jun 2010 11:34 #24 by The Viking

JoeTheSepticTankPumper wrote: Aw shucks, I'm feeling so unfulfilled now. I wanna join the elite ranks of the banned PC posters, really! I feel so second class. Maybe I'll go cause a ruckus in the study later just for fun. Haha. Just kidding. PC mods you can stand down from red alert. LOL

BTW Dude love the handle, welcome aboard! Cheers!

Just speak out against the 'establishment'. Or make suggestions of things they can do to improve the site. Or after months of the Mods 'pets' attacking you, just stand up for yourself and tell them off and you will be gone quickly. Quite simple I found out.

02 Jun 2010 11:38 #25 by Sunshine Girl

The Viking wrote:

JoeTheSepticTankPumper wrote: Aw shucks, I'm feeling so unfulfilled now. I wanna join the elite ranks of the banned PC posters, really! I feel so second class. Maybe I'll go cause a ruckus in the study later just for fun. Haha. Just kidding. PC mods you can stand down from red alert. LOL

Or after months of the Mods 'pets' attacking you, just stand up for yourself and tell them off and you will be gone quickly.

[/b]

Nooooo, that doesn't happen. Does it? rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol :biggrin: Oh, I forgot. It does. :Crying: :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

02 Jun 2010 12:13 #26 by pchistory

The Viking wrote:

Just speak out against the 'establishment'. Or make suggestions of things they can do to improve the site. Or after months of the Mods 'pets' attacking you, just stand up for yourself and tell them off and you will be gone quickly. Quite simple I found out.

Such a sad, distorted view of reality.

02 Jun 2010 12:43 #27 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic Deleting my PC account!?!?!

Dude, did you get your answer? I was following the thread but it looks like it has been deleted.

I just looked and yes the post is gone. I guess it fell in the realm of being a negative post. :biggrin:

02 Jun 2010 13:09 #28 by Sunshine Girl

Grady wrote:

Dude, did you get your answer? I was following the thread but it looks like it has been deleted.

I just looked and yes the post is gone. I guess it fell in the realm of being a negative post. :biggrin:

:popcorn: :Exactly:

03 Jun 2010 08:12 #29 by I am Woman
I read more than I post. I've been reading here, 285freetalk, Pinecam and Park County Bulletin. I've only signed up here and Park County Bulletin so far. I'm not sure about signing up or posting on these forums any more. Is there some reason that everyone talks so badly about everyone else? It's really putting me off. 285freetalk speaks poorly of this site, this site has nothing but trash talk about Pinecam. Park County Bulletin has nothing nice to say about anyone. So far, I haven't found anything ugly about anyone else on Pinecam but maybe I haven't looked around enough yet. Can someone please explain to me why this is so pervasive? I thought the community was pretty close knit. That's why I started signing up on various sites. Now I'm not so sure.

03 Jun 2010 08:22 #30 by Wayne Harrison

this site has nothing but trash talk about Pinecam

Hi there, and welcome. Could you explain how you came to that conclusion? I'd really don't see how you can make that statement unless you yourself are engaging in some trash talk.

Looking at the forum subjects here I see ONE topic right now about this and 99.9% of the other topics have NOTHING to do Pinecam. Even your previous 10 posts were in discussions that had NOTHING to do with Pinecam. I would urge you and others to really take the time to explore the site and see it's not about trash talking Pinecam. It's about starting something new, with a different philosophy toward how to treat people (our neighbors).

I can't speak for anyone else but I think part of it has to do with frustrated people who aren't allowed to speak their mind on Pinecam so they seek other outlets. A number of the members here are BANNED on Pinecam. Would you really expect them to speak positively about the place they are no longer allowed to post? One common frustration I've heard over and over again is Pinecam's habit of locking discussions or removing them altogether, if it's not happy talk. the reason you don't find anything negative over there is that those posts are removed by the moderators -- apparently deemed an afront to the Pinecam cabal. Personally, it reminds me of the way the Taliban ran things.

I think people want to be treated with respect, as adults. What they chose to talk about is their own choice. It's not something that's instigated by this site. The members chose the subjects.

Here, you won't find the "Our way or the highway" mentality and I think that's refreshing. People are free to express their opinion here.

Isn't that the way it should be?

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds