Deleting my PC account!?!?!

05 Jun 2010 03:30 #61 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Deleting my PC account!?!?!
Well. Let us see if we can affect a change. This is an adult site. Though disagreements may arise, we can take care not to let them get out of hand. It's a matter of working on it.

I'm sorry aobut the past issues you experienced. Definitely undesirable and less than adult behavior. Let's move on and blaze a new trail, one others find interesting and thus willing to travel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Jun 2010 09:13 #62 by Sunshine Girl

Local_Historian wrote: I'm still trying to figure out how it is I'm still allowed on other site, because I have been blunt and vociferous on many an occasion - especially about events of last summer. Yet no ban - I wonder why.

Dear new person to the area - as a former business owner in the area, a resident of the area as a teen, young adult, and now as some of the old folks here, I can tell you that this community isn't actually as tight knit as it may seem - it seems to be only when convenient and if you are popular. Not unlike high school, actually.

Be very glad you did not see the events of last summer when the HS behavior was taen offline and used to affect people's very real lives, including attempts to ruin someone else's business. Not cute and not cool.

:yeahthat: Well said.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

05 Jun 2010 09:14 #63 by Sunshine Girl

Rockdoc wrote: Well. Let us see if we can affect a change. This is an adult site. Though disagreements may arise, we can take care not to let them get out of hand. It's a matter of working on it.

I'm sorry aobut the past issues you experienced. Definitely undesirable and less than adult behavior. Let's move on and blaze a new trail, one others find interesting and thus willing to travel.

We already have! :biggrin:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds