Deleting my PC account!?!?!

04 Jun 2010 06:01 #51 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Deleting my PC account!?!?!

TPP wrote:

Science Chic wrote:

TPP wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

TPP wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote: Maybe we could reserve the outside patio. ??????

rofllol What patio?

On the east side there is a deck/patio.

What pinic?

I believe the 1st Annual 285 Bound picnic is going to be Aug. 15th at Becky's house.

I feel so left out... What did I miss?

TPP - this might help catch ya up! It's back a few pages in The Campfire history
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=291 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=7&t=291<!-- l -->

Thank you! :thumbsup: Looks good to me, but have to check "Honey do list" before confirming, and try to talk Wiffie into being my date.

Come she would if Yoda asks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Jun 2010 10:49 #52 by Mtn Gramma
They don't want to delete accounts -- it keeps their "registered members" numbers artificially high. :Whistle

04 Jun 2010 11:01 #53 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Deleting my PC account!?!?!

Rockdoc wrote: Come she would if Yoda asks.

:CryingLOL: :nocommment:

04 Jun 2010 11:06 #54 by Rockdoc

TPP wrote:

Reaction was as intended. lol

When I wrote it, I realized Yoda is German or Roman, etc. whose language has the verbs at the end. Easy for me, especially given my how many days I've lived. Almost allows me to identify with Yoda that way too. lol rofllol

04 Jun 2010 11:12 #55 by Rockdoc

Mtn Gramma wrote: They don't want to delete accounts -- it keeps their "registered members" numbers artificially high. :Whistle

If I recall Wayne correctly, he stated that it's more a deactivation of your account as opposed to erasing it. I did not fully comprehend the nuances of that remark if I look at it from the simplistic operation we perform on a computer..errasing something we want to delete. Apparently it's not quite that simple.

Given the huge membership, even a hundred accounts would hardly put a dent into their numbers. I doubt there is motivation to inflate membership, then again I have no idea. It is simply my reasoning being expressed and that can be most faulty. :rofl rofllol

04 Jun 2010 16:48 #56 by JRSK
Replied by JRSK on topic Deleting my PC account!?!?!
I don't care what anyone thinks... It's not a question of "board war" for me. I have NO use for PC anymore; haven't for 2 yrs now! I am going to ask them to delete or "inactivate" my account! Sadly; PC has been drivin into the ground. It is no longer an accurate reflection of the 285 community!! and that is just MY opinion... and Thankfully; i now have a place to express MY opinion!! LOL

Thanks Robin, Jim and Wayne!!!

04 Jun 2010 17:47 #57 by Sunshine Girl

TPP wrote:

:CryingLOL:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

04 Jun 2010 18:29 #58 by JRSK
Replied by JRSK on topic Deleting my PC account!?!?!
I'm deleted...

04 Jun 2010 18:42 #59 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Deleting my PC account!?!?!

I'm deleted...

Some of us are luckier than others :wink:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

05 Jun 2010 01:08 #60 by Local_Historian
I'm still trying to figure out how it is I'm still allowed on other site, because I have been blunt and vociferous on many an occasion - especially about events of last summer. Yet no ban - I wonder why.

Dear new person to the area - as a former business owner in the area, a resident of the area as a teen, young adult, and now as some of the old folks here, I can tell you that this community isn't actually as tight knit as it may seem - it seems to be only when convenient and if you are popular. Not unlike high school, actually.

Be very glad you did not see the events of last summer when the HS behavior was taen offline and used to affect people's very real lives, including attempts to ruin someone else's business. Not cute and not cool.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds