FIBER OPTICS UP THE HILL

11 Mar 2011 07:53 #41 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic FIBER OPTICS UP THE HILL
Is there actually anybody doing home based data entry? That seems to be such a waste of resources. I don't even see the need.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Mar 2011 07:58 #42 by Nobody that matters

Grady wrote: Is there actually anybody doing home based data entry? That seems to be such a waste of resources. I don't even see the need.

I've heard of some transcription services and also know of a few people taking orders and performing customer service from home. There are alot of ripoffs, but there are also a few reputable companies using the at-home labor force.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

11 Mar 2011 09:44 #43 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic FIBER OPTICS UP THE HILL
Depending on how you look at it, everything you do on a computer is data entry :wink:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

11 Mar 2011 10:11 #44 by deltamrey
Replied by deltamrey on topic FIBER OPTICS UP THE HILL
FRON TODAY's DP:

GOLDEN, COLO. — Colorado's largest school district plans to cut nearly $40 million because of the state's budget crisis.

The president of the county's board of education, Dave Thomas, plans to announce details at a press conference Friday morning in Golden.

Gov. John Hickenlooper has proposed cutting $332 million from schools statewide in the next school year to balance the budget. That follows $260 million in cuts this year.

School advocates expect further cuts to reach into the classroom, forcing districts to consider teacher layoffs, larger classes and shorter school weeks.

Hickenlooper argues that the state has little choice but cut schools as stimulus funding and other stop-gap funding sources dry up. Sen. Rollie Heath of Boulder has proposed asking voters to approve a tax increase instead.

Seven schools are still on the chopping block.......

11 Mar 2011 10:12 #45 by deltamrey
FROM TODAY's DP:

GOLDEN, COLO. — Colorado's largest school district plans to cut nearly $40 million because of the state's budget crisis.

The president of the county's board of education, Dave Thomas, plans to announce details at a press conference Friday morning in Golden.

Gov. John Hickenlooper has proposed cutting $332 million from schools statewide in the next school year to balance the budget. That follows $260 million in cuts this year.

School advocates expect further cuts to reach into the classroom, forcing districts to consider teacher layoffs, larger classes and shorter school weeks.

Hickenlooper argues that the state has little choice but cut schools as stimulus funding and other stop-gap funding sources dry up. Sen. Rollie Heath of Boulder has proposed asking voters to approve a tax increase instead.

Seven schools are still on the chopping block.......

11 Mar 2011 10:14 #46 by deltamrey
a tax increase instead. <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/posting.php?mode=reply&f=7&t=9047# " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">posting.php?mode=reply&f=7&t=9047#<!-- l -->

My, my.........run for Alaska.

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds