× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

22 Nov 2010 09:19 #641 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: ok, I think the spoint spread college thing is too much for people here so I'll pick 3 NFL games, straight up winners-real simple, even women can participate

New York Giants
Tennessee Titans
San Diego Super Chargers

Will all win this week

Whomever has the best record after the Super Bowl wins right?

Prediction 52-10

Oh and I love this post and prediction at the begining of the season. How is that 'only 10 loses all year' working out for you?

Try to display a little class, ok Viking? My Bears are on top of the division, we just kicked your ass and finished your season last week, you guys are celler dwellers and you don't see me even mentioning it do you? It's called class and character- Look those words up in the dictionary my friend

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Nov 2010 09:21 #642 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: ok, I think the spoint spread college thing is too much for people here so I'll pick 3 NFL games, straight up winners-real simple, even women can participate

New York Giants
Tennessee Titans
San Diego Super Chargers

Will all win this week

Prediction 52-10

Oh and I love this post and prediction at the begining of the season. How is that 'only 10 loses all year' working out for you?

Oh and I simply adore this one..Mu ha ha ha ha ha

The Viking wrote: Favre flew into Minnesota and said their will be an announcement today or tomorrow and he was practicing with the team today. Ryan Longwell said that after flying to meet with him that it is a yes! Plus he sent a text to his brother in law that he is going black to play another year. Top defense, top O-line, one of the top running backs, two fantstic recievers and now Farve. They are at least a 12 win team again this year and they won't choke this year.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingc ... id=5473664

22 Nov 2010 09:30 #643 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote: Favre flew into Minnesota and said their will be an announcement today or tomorrow and he was practicing with the team today. Ryan Longwell said that after flying to meet with him that it is a yes! Plus he sent a text to his brother in law that he is going black to play another year. Top defense, top O-line, one of the top running backs, two fantstic recievers and now Farve. They are at least a 12 win team again this year and they won't choke this year.

Here I fixed it for you

The Viking wrote: Favre flew into Minnesota and said their will be an announcement today or tomorrow and he was practicing with the team today. Ryan Longwell said that after flying to meet with him that it is a yes! Plus he sent a text picture of himself jerking off wearing nothing but a pair of crocs to a woman in the media and told her he wants to play another year. Swiss Cheese defense, patchwork O-line, one of the top fumbling running backs, two injury prone recievers, a headcase headcoach and now The All Time Interception king Farve! They are at least a 3 win team, and they won't choke and only win 2 this year..

http://www.thesportsbank.net/nfl/viking ... st-at-sea/

22 Nov 2010 09:39 #644 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

New York Giants
Tennessee Titans
San Diego Super Chargers

Will all win this week

Prediction 52-10

Try to display a little class, ok Viking? My Bears are on top of the division, we just kicked your ass and finished your season last week, you guys are celler dwellers and you don't see me even mentioning it do you? It's called class and character- Look those words up in the dictionary my friend

A LITTLE CLASS??? rofllol :lol: :rofl Here is what you just posted to start all this!!! You are the biggest whiner on this site!!

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote: Missed one of mine Viking! My daughter tied on Indy (+3)...so she was 2-0-1 this week.

Fixed your rankings !! CG's gonna have to start trying again!!

1) CG 17-16
2) VL 17-16
3) Viking 16-16-1...... 1/2 GB
4) Renegade 14-17-2.... 2 GB
5) JMC with 11-22......... 6 GB

Oooops..... Wow, your daughter is on a roll!!! 7-1-1 in the last 3 weeks right? You are gaining fast!

VIKING IS NOT 16-16!!! If you cheat on this thing I'm gone and never returning..I swear..Everythings fixed around here

You are the biggest whiner I have ever seen! How old are you? 12? Everyone has been keeping track and I am 16-16-1. It is a fact!!! I'll pass you this week.

Freaking lieing cheatin bastard!!!!

22 Nov 2010 09:42 #645 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

New York Giants
Tennessee Titans
San Diego Super Chargers

Will all win this week

Prediction 52-10

Yes, the coach and Farve screwed the whole season and now I want them to keep losing. Best thing that could happen to this team. Get rid of the coach, get a high pick and draft Stanford's QB to start things fresh with this team.

But this thread is about picking teams and out competition this year. How did you switch to a totally different subject? Oh that's right, you are a liberal and can't carry on a discussion when you are losing.

22 Nov 2010 11:27 #646 by The Viking

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

New York Giants
Tennessee Titans
San Diego Super Chargers

Will all win this week

Prediction 52-10

Yes, the coach and Farve screwed the whole season and now I want them to keep losing. Best thing that could happen to this team. Get rid of the coach, get a high pick and draft Stanford's QB to start things fresh with this team.

But this thread is about picking teams and out competition this year. How did you switch to a totally different subject? Oh that's right, you are a liberal and can't carry on a discussion when you are losing.

:woo hoo: :woo hoo: I called it!! Childress is out and the begining of a new era without terrible play calling and leadership!!

22 Nov 2010 11:33 #647 by RenegadeCJ

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote: Yeah, I get a kick out of it every time she picks. Rarely are they ones I would have chosen....which is also why I had such a bad record! She has had more right in 3 weeks than I had in the first 8 weeks!

WOW! I just saw that! You were 7-16-1 before your daughter started throwing out the picks. Since then you are 7-1-1. You need to take her to Vegas!!

Since we are all cheating now I'm calling Jimmy The Greek to get my picks then...Good luck people

Is Jimmy still alive?

Who is cheating? Why do you think I've been tracking the points....since I couldn't pick a winner on tuesday following the games (when the season started!)

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

22 Nov 2010 11:40 #648 by The Viking

RenegadeCJ wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote: Yeah, I get a kick out of it every time she picks. Rarely are they ones I would have chosen....which is also why I had such a bad record! She has had more right in 3 weeks than I had in the first 8 weeks!

WOW! I just saw that! You were 7-16-1 before your daughter started throwing out the picks. Since then you are 7-1-1. You need to take her to Vegas!!

Since we are all cheating now I'm calling Jimmy The Greek to get my picks then...Good luck people

Is Jimmy still alive?

Who is cheating? Why do you think I've been tracking the points....since I couldn't pick a winner on tuesday following the games (when the season started!)

rofllol VL just admitted that he can't beat a 3 year old girl without help!!! :rofl rofllol

22 Nov 2010 12:46 #649 by RenegadeCJ
I'd tell my daughter she will be competing against Jimmy the Greek....but she has no clue who that is!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

22 Nov 2010 12:53 #650 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
Damn, you guys are all whining and I was the one that went 0-3 this week. Opening a door. You don't hear me complaining. LOL

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds