× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

22 Nov 2010 13:44 #651 by RenegadeCJ

CinnamonGirl wrote: Yeah, I finally had a horrible week. Not an excuse but I have been really busy and have not been watching the stats on espn. I sucked.

'bout time you had a week where it didn't look like you could see the future.

Who is complaining by the way? I'm having fun!!!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Nov 2010 14:16 #652 by The Viking

RenegadeCJ wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: Yeah, I finally had a horrible week. Not an excuse but I have been really busy and have not been watching the stats on espn. I sucked.

Me too! There is only one whiner in this group.

22 Nov 2010 14:17 #653 by ScienceChic

CinnamonGirl wrote: Damn, you guys are all whining and I was the one that went 0-3 this week. Opening a door. You don't hear me complaining. LOL

:thumbsup: :pop Next year, I'll jump in and have Anya pick for me!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

22 Nov 2010 14:38 #654 by RenegadeCJ
I think next year I'll have my daughter pick, and I'll pick also. She and I will have a side bet....winner gets to pick where to go to get an ice cream cone! Loser (aka, Dad) buys!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

22 Nov 2010 16:03 #655 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

RenegadeCJ wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote: Yeah, I get a kick out of it every time she picks. Rarely are they ones I would have chosen....which is also why I had such a bad record! She has had more right in 3 weeks than I had in the first 8 weeks!

WOW! I just saw that! You were 7-16-1 before your daughter started throwing out the picks. Since then you are 7-1-1. You need to take her to Vegas!!

Since we are all cheating now I'm calling Jimmy The Greek to get my picks then...Good luck people

Is Jimmy still alive?

Who is cheating? Why do you think I've been tracking the points....since I couldn't pick a winner on tuesday following the games (when the season started!)

I trust you, but I don't trust Viking...Not after that election..He was a total non factor now he's one game out? He still doesn't even know how the spread works..He thought I was cheating because I took the Browns at +1.5 when he thought they were +2.5 everywhere else...Id have loved to have them PLUS MORE points!!!He don't get it and I don't know if he knows if he wins or loses games...

Bullspit!

22 Nov 2010 16:04 #656 by UNDER MODERATION

Science Chic wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: Damn, you guys are all whining and I was the one that went 0-3 this week. Opening a door. You don't hear me complaining. LOL

:thumbsup: :pop Next year, I'll jump in and have Anya pick for me!

Oh no...not after that election debacle...This thing is on the honor system

22 Nov 2010 16:07 #657 by UNDER MODERATION
1) VL 17-16
2) CG 17-16
3) Viking (Claims to be) 16-16-1
4) Renegade 14-18-1
5) JMC with 11-22

22 Nov 2010 16:09 #658 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

RenegadeCJ wrote:

I was just giving you guys a hard time. LOL

22 Nov 2010 16:11 #659 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
VL, why are you number one? You finally caught me. I should be at the top. :Slpfigh:

22 Nov 2010 16:12 #660 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: VL, why are you number one? You finally caught me. I should be at the top. :Slpfigh:

When there is a tie whomever won more in the previous week goes on top

Time to create page: 0.419 seconds