× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

22 Nov 2010 17:11 #671 by JMC
VL just made a compelling argument.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Nov 2010 17:16 - 22 Nov 2010 17:17 #672 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

JMC wrote: VL just made a compelling argument.

Thanks..I can't take credit for it though..I overheard two nice ladies talking about it in the bargain Bucket/day old bread area at King Soopers yesterday..One said "It does no good to recount fradulent votes" and the other said "oh goodness no!"...Not too many people trust the results...

22 Nov 2010 17:17 #673 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

JMC wrote: VL just made a compelling argument.

Thanks..I can't take credit for it though..I overheard two nice ladies talking about it in the bargian Bucket/day old bread area at King Soopers yesterday..One said "It does no good to recount fradulent votes" and the other said "oh goodness no!"...Not too many people trust the results...

Why do you encourage him JMC???

22 Nov 2010 17:19 #674 by UNDER MODERATION
OK! If were gonna do this, and it looks like we are- We gotta have perameters...Not everyone can vote- Just established members, those with say...over 300 posts?

22 Nov 2010 17:22 #675 by ScienceChic
Compelling my @$$. He's acting like my 3 year old does when she wants candy and can't have it. The activity, or lack thereof, of those who signed up during the voting period has little to do with whether they are fraudulent or not. At least 3 of them are businesses and could probably care less about voting in the election, and at least 3 of them are VL which means that he would've had to have voted for us instead of himself since he's counting all of those 22 people as being for us. Are you regretting voting for us VL? lol

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

22 Nov 2010 17:25 #676 by UNDER MODERATION

Science Chic wrote: Compelling my @$$. He's acting like my 3 year old does when she wants candy and can't have it. The activity, or lack thereof, of those who signed up during the voting period has little to do with whether they are fraudulent or not. At least 3 of them are businesses and could probably care less about voting in the election, and at least 3 of them are VL which means that he would've had to have voted for us instead of himself since he's counting all of those 22 people as being for us. Are you regretting voting for us VL? lol

I'm not going to argue with you...I prefer to argue with your spokesperson Viking since he most likely did most of the cheating

22 Nov 2010 17:34 #677 by ScienceChic
Oh, if we're doing a re-election you can bet your sorry behind that you will be going toe-to-toe with me, the gloves are off. Viking did "most of the cheating" - that means you think I did "some" of the cheating and I take that personally. So far, the only proof is that you did the cheating.

You want to do this - bring it on. And after you get creamed again, you will drop this topic for good or I will unleash like you wouldn't believe.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

22 Nov 2010 17:42 #678 by The Viking

Science Chic wrote: Oh, if we're doing a re-election you can bet your sorry behind that you will be going toe-to-toe with me, the gloves are off. Viking did "most of the cheating" - that means you think I did "some" of the cheating and I take that personally. So far, the only proof is that you did the cheating.

You want to do this - bring it on. And after you get creamed again, you will drop this topic for good or I will unleash like you wouldn't believe.

There will be no re-election. Unless this site wants to be looked at as a joke. Don't give in to their games SC. You won totlaly fair and square. You can't bow to a whiner like VL and let him control the site. Unless he is running this site over JMC and the others. If they do another election it will just show everyone that VL has control over JMC and this site which I sure wouldn't want getting out to many people. Especially other sites.

We can have another election for the joker of the site. I would go for that.

22 Nov 2010 17:43 #679 by The Viking
How did we let VL hijack the football site with this crap?

22 Nov 2010 18:07 #680 by UNDER MODERATION

Science Chic wrote: Oh, if we're doing a re-election you can bet your sorry behind that you will be going toe-to-toe with me, the gloves are off. Viking did "most of the cheating" - that means you think I did "some" of the cheating and I take that personally. So far, the only proof is that you did the cheating.

Wow-I've never seen this side of you..If you dump Viking for the next one I might even vote for you..

Time to create page: 0.252 seconds