× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

22 Nov 2010 18:23 #681 by ScienceChic

The Viking wrote:

Science Chic wrote: Oh, if we're doing a re-election you can bet your sorry behind that you will be going toe-to-toe with me, the gloves are off. Viking did "most of the cheating" - that means you think I did "some" of the cheating and I take that personally. So far, the only proof is that you did the cheating.

You want to do this - bring it on. And after you get creamed again, you will drop this topic for good or I will unleash like you wouldn't believe.

There will be no re-election. Unless this site wants to be looked at as a joke. Don't give in to their games SC. You won totlaly fair and square. You can't bow to a whiner like VL and let him control the site. Unless he is running this site over JMC and the others. If they do another election it will just show everyone that VL has control over JMC and this site which I sure wouldn't want getting out to many people. Especially other sites.

We can have another election for the joker of the site. I would go for that.

Sorry, you're right Viking. I let VL get me riled up and I know better. I'm torn because I know the drama would be good for traffic for the site, but I have better things to do than kick his @$$ yet again. Although it would lots of fun! :woo hoo:

VL, how 'bout we meet and arm wrestle instead? Then you can buy me a beer for all the trauma you've caused! :wink:

P.S. Back to football...

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Nov 2010 18:25 #682 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

Science Chic wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Science Chic wrote: Oh, if we're doing a re-election you can bet your sorry behind that you will be going toe-to-toe with me, the gloves are off. Viking did "most of the cheating" - that means you think I did "some" of the cheating and I take that personally. So far, the only proof is that you did the cheating.

You want to do this - bring it on. And after you get creamed again, you will drop this topic for good or I will unleash like you wouldn't believe.

There will be no re-election. Unless this site wants to be looked at as a joke. Don't give in to their games SC. You won totlaly fair and square. You can't bow to a whiner like VL and let him control the site. Unless he is running this site over JMC and the others. If they do another election it will just show everyone that VL has control over JMC and this site which I sure wouldn't want getting out to many people. Especially other sites.

We can have another election for the joker of the site. I would go for that.

Sorry, you're right Viking. I let VL get me riled up and I know better. I'm torn because I know the drama would be good for traffic for the site, but I have better things to do than kick his @$$ yet again. Although it would lots of fun! :woo hoo:

VL, how 'bout we meet and arm wrestle instead? Then you can buy me a beer for all the trauma you've caused! :wink:

P.S. Back to football...

You've got to be joking..I was a six sport star in H.S...

22 Nov 2010 18:44 #683 by ScienceChic
Then I guess there's no reason to be afraid of l'il ole me!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

22 Nov 2010 19:34 #684 by Residenttroll returns

Vice Lord wrote: You've got to be joking..I was a six sport star in H.S...

Hey McFly, Drinking a six pack isn't a High School letter sport.

22 Nov 2010 20:01 #685 by UNDER MODERATION

Science Chic wrote: Then I guess there's no reason to be afraid of l'il ole me!

I'm sorry, I don't wrestle women.. I will fight your husband in a boxing ring though. 10 Rounds, just give me 6 weeks to train and 75% of the gate

22 Nov 2010 21:07 #686 by Residenttroll returns

Vice Lord wrote:

I'm sorry, I don't wrestle women.. I will fight your husband in a boxing ring though. 10 Rounds, just give me 6 weeks to train and 75% of the gate

Vice Lord is picking fights again? He offered me the same challenge and then had to back out because of his wittle shoulder hurt. rofllol I'll give you six hours to train VL and 50% of the gate. Results will be the same whether you have 6 weeks or not....you'll lose.

22 Nov 2010 21:26 #687 by Blazer Bob
Folks are not happy in Vikingsville:

Minneapolis Police reports that someone attempted to “egg” the home of Vikings Coach Brad Childress.

An empty egg carton was recovered at the scene.

Two eggs hit Mr. Childress’s house, 3 eggs went over his house and hit his neighbor’s back door, 2 eggs hit the houses of each of his next door neighbors, and the remaining 3 eggs were found broken on the ground near the carton from where the individual threw them.

Looking at what was hit, police officials say they are considering Brett Favre as the primary suspect.

22 Nov 2010 21:30 #688 by The Viking

neptunechimney wrote: Folks are not happy in Vikingsville:

Minneapolis Police reports that someone attempted to “egg” the home of Vikings Coach Brad Childress.

An empty egg carton was recovered at the scene.

Two eggs hit Mr. Childress’s house, 3 eggs went over his house and hit his neighbor’s back door, 2 eggs hit the houses of each of his next door neighbors, and the remaining 3 eggs were found broken on the ground near the carton from where the individual threw them.

Looking at what was hit, police officials say they are considering Brett Favre as the primary suspect.

rofllol :rofl I have to borrow that one!! rofllol

23 Nov 2010 10:21 #689 by UNDER MODERATION

residenttroll CA wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Vice Lord is picking fights again? He offered me the same challenge and then had to back out because of his wittle shoulder hurt. rofllol I'll give you six hours to train VL and 50% of the gate. Results will be the same whether you have 6 weeks or not....you'll lose.

no, you backed out...and i have witnesses-

23 Nov 2010 23:55 #690 by Residenttroll returns
Anytime luggage monkey...you don't want to open up this neo-can of whoop ass.

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds