× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

24 Nov 2010 18:28 #701 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
I should have done it last week when I was ahead but that would have been cheating.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Nov 2010 18:32 #702 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

CinnamonGirl wrote: I should have done it last week when I was ahead but that would have been cheating.

It would have been brilliant, until I activated my enhanced counter measures...I was already releasing my selections at various and unpredictable times, and nobody will forget the week I tricked Viking and a few others into getting on the Jets over Detriot, and they failed to cover...Mu ha ha ha ha

It's all documented here in this thread

24 Nov 2010 18:48 #703 by CinnamonGirl
You don't get that I watch this like a hawk. LOL

25 Nov 2010 08:44 #704 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: I should have done it last week when I was ahead but that would have been cheating.

It would have been brilliant, until I activated my enhanced counter measures...I was already releasing my selections at various and unpredictable times, and nobody will forget the week I tricked Viking and a few others into getting on the Jets over Detriot, and they failed to cover...Mu ha ha ha ha

It's all documented here in this thread

Trust me, you have never tricked me. You aren't that smart. Who you pick has no bearing at all on who I do or don't pick. You are a .500 picker at best. You are the same as a coin flip and a 3 year old girl is kicking your butt the last few weeks. And I have also gained a few games on you. Why would I follow your picks? I noticed that you followed me though in picking New Orleans over Dallas. I knew you would jump on at least one of my picks this week. I think you will be glad you followed me. We should win that one! :thumbsup:

25 Nov 2010 08:56 #705 by RenegadeCJ
Uh oh....
This week's picks
Tampa Bay vs. Baltimore-TB +7.5
Philly vs. Chicago- Philly -3.5
Tennessee vs. Houston-Houston -6.5

I couldn't persuade her to pick the easy ones you guys did....oh well!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

25 Nov 2010 09:03 #706 by The Viking

RenegadeCJ wrote: Uh oh....
This week's picks
Tampa Bay vs. Baltimore-TB +7.5
Philly vs. Chicago- Philly -3.5
Tennessee vs. Houston-Houston -6.5

I couldn't persuade her to pick the easy ones you guys did....oh well!

Oh, I don't know. TB has been great for me the last two weeks. I thought about that game. And Vick is on fire, (11 TD's and 0 Ints) and the Bears have been lucky and are overrated. I think that is a good pick. I am not sure about that Houston one though. They have been about 3 of my loses this year. And these Thanksgiving games always have surprises. Not sure why I picked 2 of them.

25 Nov 2010 11:53 #707 by RenegadeCJ

The Viking wrote:

Oh, I don't know. TB has been great for me the last two weeks. I thought about that game. And Vick is on fire, (11 TD's and 0 Ints) and the Bears have been lucky and are overrated. I think that is a good pick. I am not sure about that Houston one though. They have been about 3 of my loses this year. And these Thanksgiving games always have surprises. Not sure why I picked 2 of them.

I didn't like the houston one, or the TB one....but what do I know!!

Happy Thankgiving Viking!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

25 Nov 2010 12:09 #708 by The Viking

RenegadeCJ wrote:

The Viking wrote:

I didn't like the houston one, or the TB one....but what do I know!!

Happy Thankgiving Viking!

Hey, I'll take those over my NE pick today. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family too!

25 Nov 2010 12:14 #709 by JMC
NO -3.5
KC -1
Giants -7

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

25 Nov 2010 12:37 #710 by CinnamonGirl
JMC the line is 5.0 on NO dallas.

Time to create page: 0.309 seconds