× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

22 Nov 2010 16:26 #661 by RenegadeCJ

Vice Lord wrote: 1) VL 17-16
2) CG 17-16
3) Viking (Claims to be) 16-16-1
4) Renegade 14-18-1
5) JMC with 11-22

Hey...don't give me a loss where I should have a tie!!! I'm 14-17-2

I thought they went in alphabetical order...but I'll accept VL's rational there....as long as we keep it that way for the duration!

If the two o yutes keep this up, we may need a tiebreaker!

By the way, do we continue picking into the playoffs, or just thru week 17? If we stop there, we should still pick some playoff games...just for fun! Maybe to it bracket style...1 point first round playoffs, 2 points 2nd round, etc. New game of course....

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Nov 2010 16:42 #662 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote: Yeah, I get a kick out of it every time she picks. Rarely are they ones I would have chosen....which is also why I had such a bad record! She has had more right in 3 weeks than I had in the first 8 weeks!

WOW! I just saw that! You were 7-16-1 before your daughter started throwing out the picks. Since then you are 7-1-1. You need to take her to Vegas!!

Since we are all cheating now I'm calling Jimmy The Greek to get my picks then...Good luck people

Is Jimmy still alive?

Who is cheating? Why do you think I've been tracking the points....since I couldn't pick a winner on tuesday following the games (when the season started!)

I trust you, but I don't trust Viking...Not after that election..He was a total non factor now he's one game out? He still doesn't even know how the spread works..He thought I was cheating because I took the Browns at +1.5 when he thought they were +2.5 everywhere else...Id have loved to have them PLUS MORE points!!!He don't get it and I don't know if he knows if he wins or loses games...

Bullspit!

You are a total moron. I have been betting football for over 20 years. I know the spread. I just love getting in your head. And go back and read my post you whiney little girl. I never once said you were cheating. I just asked where you got that spread when all the ones I saw were +2.5. I was never a no factor. I was always right behind you by a few games. It isn't my fault that you are 3-3 the last two weeks. Typical coin flip gambler. You just need something to complain about.

And we have all been keeping track of each other.

And as far as the election goes, they said they had a recount and you certified that you lost two more votes!!

22 Nov 2010 16:43 #663 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

RenegadeCJ wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: 1) VL 17-16
2) CG 17-16
3) Viking (Claims to be) 16-16-1
4) Renegade 14-18-1
5) JMC with 11-22

Hey...don't give me a loss where I should have a tie!!! I'm 14-17-2

I thought they went in alphabetical order...but I'll accept VL's rational there....as long as we keep it that way for the duration!

If the two o yutes keep this up, we may need a tiebreaker!

By the way, do we continue picking into the playoffs, or just thru week 17? If we stop there, we should still pick some playoff games...just for fun! Maybe to it bracket style...1 point first round playoffs, 2 points 2nd round, etc. New game of course....

All the way up to and including the superbowl

22 Nov 2010 16:44 #664 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: VL, why are you number one? You finally caught me. I should be at the top. :Slpfigh:

When there is a tie whomever won more in the previous week goes on top

If you look at all football standings, in any division if there is a tie, it is always alphabetical. You just know it will be the last time you will have a shot at being on top.

22 Nov 2010 16:45 #665 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote: Yeah, I get a kick out of it every time she picks. Rarely are they ones I would have chosen....which is also why I had such a bad record! She has had more right in 3 weeks than I had in the first 8 weeks!

WOW! I just saw that! You were 7-16-1 before your daughter started throwing out the picks. Since then you are 7-1-1. You need to take her to Vegas!!

Since we are all cheating now I'm calling Jimmy The Greek to get my picks then...Good luck people

Is Jimmy still alive?

Who is cheating? Why do you think I've been tracking the points....since I couldn't pick a winner on tuesday following the games (when the season started!)

I trust you, but I don't trust Viking...Not after that election..He was a total non factor now he's one game out? He still doesn't even know how the spread works..He thought I was cheating because I took the Browns at +1.5 when he thought they were +2.5 everywhere else...Id have loved to have them PLUS MORE points!!!He don't get it and I don't know if he knows if he wins or loses games...

Bullspit!

You are a total moron. I have been betting football for over 20 years. I know the spread. I just love getting in your head. And go back and read my post you whiney little girl. I never once said you were cheating. I just asked where you got that spread when all the ones I saw were +2.5. I was never a no factor. I was always right behind you by a few games. It isn't my fault that you are 3-3 the last two weeks. Typical coin flip gambler. You just need something to complain about.

And as far as the election goes, they said they had a recount and you certified that you lost two more votes!!

Where did that suposidly happen

22 Nov 2010 16:48 #666 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

Science Chic wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: Damn, you guys are all whining and I was the one that went 0-3 this week. Opening a door. You don't hear me complaining. LOL

:thumbsup: :pop Next year, I'll jump in and have Anya pick for me!

Oh no...not after that election debacle...This thing is on the honor system

What debacle? You mean landslide don't you? Or blowout? Total Humiliation? Embarassment? Trashing? Destruction? Beat Down? Wiped the floor with? Left in the Dust? Etc........................

22 Nov 2010 16:48 - 22 Nov 2010 16:51 #667 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Is Jimmy still alive?

Bullspit!

Where did that suposidly happen

One of the threads said they got together with you and verified all votes and you only lost 2 more. So it is final and official!

22 Nov 2010 16:50 #668 by ScienceChic
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=2241&start=420 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=29&t=2241&start=420<!-- l -->

JMC wrote: The recount is complete and VL only lost 2 votes , a well fought election, both sides stuck to the issues and were class acts.. The result stands. SC is Pres.!

We lost no votes, you lost two - tell me who cheated again?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

22 Nov 2010 16:55 #669 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: VL, why are you number one? You finally caught me. I should be at the top. :Slpfigh:

When there is a tie whomever won more in the previous week goes on top

If you look at all football standings, in any division if there is a tie, it is always alphabetical. You just know it will be the last time you will have a shot at being on top.

No it isn't- the Bears are ahead of the Packers because they beat them

22 Nov 2010 16:58 #670 by UNDER MODERATION

Science Chic wrote: 285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=2241&start=420

JMC wrote: The recount is complete and VL only lost 2 votes , a well fought election, both sides stuck to the issues and were class acts.. The result stands. SC is Pres.!

We lost no votes, you lost two - tell me who cheated again?

It's funny how I don't see any of the 22 new members we got during the voting period posting much now? It does no good to recount fraudelent votes...What we need is a new election...NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!
NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!NEW ELECTION!

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds