Hawaii Senator Wonders what Obama's Concealing

07 Apr 2011 07:25 #1 by outdoor338
The lone Republican in the Hawaii State Senate was interviewed on the radio this morning, explaining that while he believes Barack Obama was born in the Aloha State, he questions what might be on the original, long-form birth certificate that would prompt the president to go to such lengths to conceal it.

"I'm not a 'birther,'" Hawaii State Sen. Sam Slom told Jeff Katz of WXKS Radio in Boston, "and I followed this from the very beginning. At first I followed it with amusement, and then I got really concerned about it, because the question was if it was not just the birth certificate, but other records as well – school records, academic records, work records – why would anyone spend millions of dollars in legal fees, particularly someone in public office, particularly someone in the highest public office, to not make that information public?"

As WND has reported, besides Obama's actual birth documentation, the president has refused to release his Punahou school records, Occidental College records, Columbia University records, Columbia thesis, Harvard Law School records, Harvard Law Review articles, scholarly articles from the University of Chicago, passport, medical records, files from his years as an Illinois state senator, Illinois State Bar Association records, baptism records and his adoption records.

http://visiontoamerica.org/story/hawaii ... aling.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Apr 2011 07:33 #2 by kresspin
He's not required to release them.

Why did George W Bush have his records as Gov of Texas sealed?

07 Apr 2011 07:45 #3 by outdoor338
Bush's are free to see..obama can simply end all this concern by one phone call to HI and say show my records, do you oppose that?

07 Apr 2011 08:27 #4 by kresspin
I oppose forcing a single candidate to show more than required by law simply because he is black, or different.

If you want all those school records (going back to elementary school) released, then make it a federal law that ALL candidates must release those records. Nobody asked for McCain's school records and he wasn't born in the United States, either.

Obama has no obligation to answer the right-wing wacko birther movement's requests. He has complied with the law, as required.

07 Apr 2011 08:30 #5 by major bean
So now kresspin yells: RACISM

I do believe that those who yell racism are themsleves racists. They want Obama because he is black and see all opposition to him as an attack on their preference for his race.

Regards,
Major Bean

07 Apr 2011 08:32 #6 by major bean

kresspin wrote: Nobody asked for McCain's school records and he wasn't born in the United States, either.

Obama was one of those senators who insisted that McCain show his birth certificate, which McCain did. Obama now refuses to show his own birth certificate.

Regards,
Major Bean

07 Apr 2011 08:36 #7 by kresspin
That's a crock. He's showed his birth certificate -- the only one issued by the State of Hawaii when birth certificates are requested. It's the same one he used to get a passport and to run for public office. You birther nuts just don't want to accept it.

07 Apr 2011 08:39 #8 by major bean
Nope. That is not a crock. Time will tell whether or not he can keep on concealing who he is. He may have renounced his citizenship many years ago by claiming foreign exchange student status in college. That is very serious and he cannot escape the historians forever. It may take 1 year, 20 years, or 50 years, but historians are tenacious.

Regards,
Major Bean

07 Apr 2011 08:42 #9 by outdoor338
kresspin, are you serious, you bring up the race card over obama's BC? I question your ethics and see your hidden agenda of baiting..obama needs to show his BC, he has not! What is he hiding? Somthing big..and when he is exposed, lets she how you spin it then!

07 Apr 2011 08:44 #10 by kresspin
If he had renounced his citizenship he wouldn't have been able to hold a U.S. passport. He'd need a green card to stay here and asksuch, couldn't have run for office.

Outdoor. As I have stated, and everyone but the birthers know, he HAS shown the birth certificate form issued by the state in which he was born. it satisfies all legal requirements, from proving citizenship to obtaining a passport to running for office.

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds