Hawaii Senator Wonders what Obama's Concealing

07 Apr 2011 09:32 #21 by outdoor338
The long form has a lot more data on it, and the short does not..the long form will answer many questions...I'm sure some people like PS, can answer some of the questions on the long form, he knows this stuff better then most of us..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Apr 2011 10:03 #22 by Kate
What information is on the "long form" that is not on the certificate provided by Obama? You made this statement, so you must know.

It appears to me, through your refusal to answer the question of "why is the legal certificate not evidence of his birthplace?" that you do not know the answer. I think you've made up your mind and refuse to look at legal evidence that's been placed in front of you.

You're very good at not answering questions and deflecting the conversation away from the topic.

07 Apr 2011 10:30 #23 by ScienceChic
http://www.ehow.com/facts_5908585_long_ ... icate.html
Short form vs long form

The short-form birth certificate is a notarized document stating that the long form certificate exists and is on file.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008 ... e_usa.html

The document is a "certification of birth," also known as a short-form birth certificate. The long form is drawn up by the hospital and includes additional information such as birth weight and parents' hometowns. The short form is printed by the state and draws from a database with fewer details. The Hawaii Department of Health's birth record request form does not give the option to request a photocopy of your long-form birth certificate, but their short form has enough information to be acceptable to the State Department.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/barack ... ficate.htm

STATUS: FALSE. According to both the Hawaii state government website and a June 6, 2009 article in the Honolulu Star-Bulletin, the computer-generated Certification of Live Birth is the only kind of birth record now issued by the state (original records are stored electronically), so the distinction between "short-form" and "long-form" is moot. When a citizen of Hawaii requests a certified copy of his or her birth certificate from the state, a Certification of Live Birth — what people are calling the "short-form," and what Obama released to the public — is what they get. According to Hawaii Health Department spokesperson Janice Okubo, a COLB contains "all the information needed by all federal government agencies for transactions requiring a birth certificate."

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

07 Apr 2011 10:34 #24 by HEARTLESS
I couldn't care less about his birthplace, I'd like a President that cared about and put our nation first.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

07 Apr 2011 10:34 #25 by LadyJazzer
Well, oopsie... I guess that means that all of the states who are rushing to pass laws requiring candidates to "prove their citizenship" with birth-certificates are going to get the: "Certification of Live Birth — what people are calling the "short-form," and what Obama released to the public — is what they get. According to Hawaii Health Department spokesperson Janice Okubo, a COLB contains "all the information needed by all federal government agencies for transactions requiring a birth certificate. " "

07 Apr 2011 11:35 #26 by kresspin

07 Apr 2011 11:54 #27 by Kate
So, Outdoor338, in light of the information presented by ScienceChic, are you willing to reevaluate your conclusion?

07 Apr 2011 11:55 #28 by kresspin
I can answer that. No, he's not.

07 Apr 2011 12:29 #29 by outdoor338
When obama personally hands his long form BC to the RNC...then I will be happy :biggrin: will that ever happen..No!

07 Apr 2011 12:39 #30 by Kate
Oh, so that's your fallback position. Claim that only the long form birth certificate will satisfy, when it has been shown to you that what has been presented by Obama is, in fact, a legal document.

You already have your mind made up and are not open to considering another option, or in this case, the truth. Okay, I'm through trying to play with you.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds