Hawaii Senator Wonders what Obama's Concealing

07 Apr 2011 12:40 #31 by archer

outdoor338 wrote: When obama personally hands his long form BC to the RNC...then I will be happy :biggrin: will that ever happen..No!

I hope it doesn't....he has done all that was required of him, let the birthers squeal, they just look more and more ridiculous by the day. If the issue of his birth certificate consumes the conservatives for the next 2 years, Obama will waltz into a 2nd term. When will the right realize that they are their own worst enemy?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Apr 2011 12:43 #32 by outdoor338
playing with me?...prove MB's BC is wrong, the left denounced it..so that makes it so! We may never get the truth, but anyone who lived in Chicago and was a part of the machine, never tells the truth! You should know better then that.. :thumbsup:

Archer, many question obama's BC, and they are on the left..people want to know..

07 Apr 2011 12:48 #33 by archer
outdoor...people know what they need to know...he was born in the USA....nothing that has been presented by the right, or anyone else, has proven otherwise. Obama doesn't have to do a thing...he can watch the conservatives consume themselves with this issue.....I find it pretty amusing actually.......

07 Apr 2011 13:10 #34 by outdoor338
Lets just say..he is proved not to be US born, what is your position then?

07 Apr 2011 13:30 #35 by archer
I'll get back to you on that............ IF it ever happens. How can anyone take a position on a fairy tale?

07 Apr 2011 13:31 #36 by Kate

outdoor338 wrote: playing with me?...prove MB's BC is wrong, the left denounced it..so that makes it so! We may never get the truth, but anyone who lived in Chicago and was a part of the machine, never tells the truth! You should know better then that.. :thumbsup:

Archer, many question obama's BC, and they are on the left..people want to know..

Prove it wrong? It has been proven to be false, many times over. You just don't want to read the proof, which makes you willfully ignorant. No, that's not name calling, it's what you've proven yourself to be in these discussions. Facts are shown to you, with backup documentation and links, and yet you continue to believe the lies. That's willful ignorance.

Bringing up Chicago? Again I must say, you are quite good at deflecting from the topic at hand.

07 Apr 2011 13:33 #37 by Kate
Okay, Outdoor338, lets just say that Obama has been proven to be US born, what is your position then?

Oh, wait, he HAS been proven to be US born!

(guess I'm not done playing with you.)

07 Apr 2011 13:59 #38 by Nmysys
Kate:

What is he concealing???

You say he has proven that he is U.S. born, when, and how? There are still too many questions that have NOT been answered.

Yes, it has been argued, NO, it has not been proven. There is a difference!

07 Apr 2011 14:05 #39 by Kate
Nmysys, I am not the one who is claiming he is concealing anything. Others are doing that.

In terms of proving his origin of birth, an image of his birth certificate has been posted here many times. It's been verified by journalists who have seen it first hand. It has been proven that "short form" is just as legally binding as "long form." What else is there to prove? Am I leaving something out?

What questions do you have that have not been answered, in relation to his birth certificate?

07 Apr 2011 14:19 #40 by Nmysys
I'm sorry, but I don't believe that the Journalists as you stated have truly verified anything. There are just too many unanswered questions. Yes, there have been many copies of his B.C. posted. No, they have not been proven, any of them. The original B.C. that was first posted back when he was still running for the office of POTUS showed a stamp on it saying Received. That one has mysteriously disappeared.

Barack Obama traveled to Pakistan when there was a ban on U.S. citizens traveling to Pakistan. It has never been shown what Passport he traveled there on. He obtained a scholarship as a Foreign National. He is hiding a lot of things and until those records are released, we will not know why.

The OP says a Hawaii Senator is saying that he wonders what B.O. is hiding. That is our real concern. We keep being called names because we are questioning these things. Why won't HE answer these questions, not others?

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds