Hawaii Senator Wonders what Obama's Concealing

07 Apr 2011 08:49 #11 by outdoor338
Let's see the long form of his BC, he has not shown that, you know it and I know it..just release the long form BC and lets be done with it. This president says he wants transparency, then let see it..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Apr 2011 08:50 #12 by Kate

major bean wrote:

kresspin wrote: Nobody asked for McCain's school records and he wasn't born in the United States, either.

Obama was one of those senators who insisted that McCain show his birth certificate, which McCain did. Obama now refuses to show his own birth certificate.

Are you kidding? This is getting old. You have been shown his birth certificate here on a number of different threads, yet you refuse to believe it. Information about the legitimacy of the certificate has been presented, fakes you've posted (whether in jest or not) have been proven false, and yet you seem to not believe them.

May I ask why you choose to continue to believe that Obama is not a natural born citizen?

07 Apr 2011 09:02 #13 by outdoor338
evidence my dear, evidence...many in your own party are wondering, would you challenge them? Obama's party is about to implode, all the while, you will sit and wonder why? Sit back and join the rest of us while soros controls obama messiah and the rest of the left..should be fun.. :pop :biggrin:

07 Apr 2011 09:10 #14 by Kate
He has provided a legal copy of his birth certificate. Why is this not evidence?

07 Apr 2011 09:12 #15 by kresspin

outdoor338 wrote: Obama's party is about to implode..

Uhh, it's not Obama's party that has splintered, with the Tea Party breaking off from Republicans because they thought they were too left-leaning.

07 Apr 2011 09:15 #16 by kresspin

outdoor338 wrote: Let's see the long form of his BC, he has not shown that, you know it and I know it..just release the long form BC and lets be done with it. This president says he wants transparency, then let see it..

So it's not his Birth Certificate he hasn't shown, it's the wrong version. But the one he released is the one the state of Hawaii issues. Talk to them about changing their policy.

07 Apr 2011 09:16 #17 by outdoor338
Obama has not produced any BC, his people have. Many are asking for the long form BC. The dems and republicans in HI are so confused about his BC, you don't know who to believe anymore. Does obama enjoy creating confusion..yep, he sure does. Show you school transcripts obama..black out the grades, I could careless about those..just want to see the financial aid provided..will tell you a great deal..

07 Apr 2011 09:23 #18 by Kate

outdoor338 wrote: Obama has not produced any BC, his people have. Many are asking for the long form BC. The dems and republicans in HI are so confused about his BC, you don't know who to believe anymore. Does obama enjoy creating confusion..yep, he sure does. Show you school transcripts obama..black out the grades, I could careless about those..just want to see the financial aid provided..will tell you a great deal..

His people could not have asked for a birth certificate. He has to do that himself, which he has done. It's illegal for others to obtain a birth certificate for someone other than themself. The State of Hawaii issued a legal birth certificate. Why is this not enough evidence for you?

07 Apr 2011 09:26 #19 by outdoor338
just provide the long form BC for obama...he will not do that Kate, maybe ask kresspin why he will not..maybe she knows..shes fine with the sort form..I am not and many others are not as well...time will tell! It used to be a republican thing, now many on the left want to see it as well..who knew!

07 Apr 2011 09:28 #20 by Kate

outdoor338 wrote: just provide the long form BC for obama...he will not do that Kate, maybe ask kresspin why he will not..maybe she knows..shes fine with the sort form..I am not and many others are not as well...time will tell! It used to be a republican thing, now many on the left want to see it asd well..

Why does he need to provide a different birth certificate if the one he has provided is legal evidence of his birth?

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds